+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer.2016- 2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Loses Lead, Falls to McNeese State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior Kathryn Sloan gave the Lady Techsters the advantage early in the second half, but McNeese State was able to rally for two goals to pull out the 2-1 decision on a hot and humid Wednesday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts MVSU, A-State this Weekend

Louisiana Tech looks to get back into the win column this weekend as the team plays host to Mississippi Valley State on Friday night at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Shutout Devilettes

Louisiana Tech was able to put their last game behind them by pitching a 3-0 shutout against Mississippi Valley State on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Post-Game Notes

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters and Red Wolves Play to 1-1 Draw

Louisiana Tech and Arkansas State came into Sunday with the all-time series tied and it ended up staying that way as the two teams played to a 1-1 draw in front of 155 fans at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Takes on Crosstown Foe Grambling State

Louisiana Tech concludes its four-match home stand on Tuesday night when they take on crosstown foe Grambling State at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Takes on Crosstown Foe Grambling State

Since when was Grambling crosstown to Tech? Did Ruston annex Grambling recently?

W. Soccer. Roy-Ouellet’s Hat Trick Drives LA Tech to Victory

Sophomore striker Mylene Roy-Ouellet netted a hat trick and five other Lady Techsters scored to propel Louisiana Tech to a 9-0 shutout win over crosstown foe Grambling State on Tuesday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Faces Jacksonville State, Tennessee Tech on the Road

After four straight home matches, Louisiana Tech has a road weekend in its sight as they travel to take on two members of the Ohio Valley Conference starting with Jacksonville State on Friday night at 7 p.m. at the JSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Doll’s Early Goal Holds Up in Road Victory

Senior Madison Doll scored seven minutes into the match and the well-organized defense did the rest as Louisiana Tech went on the road and defeated Jacksonville State, 1-0, on Friday night at the JSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Dages Hammers Home Golden Goal in Double OT Win

It looked like Louisiana Tech was going to win the match over Tennessee Tech in regulation, but the Golden Eagles were able to find the equalizer just minutes before stoppage.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Soccer. Dages Hammers Home Golden Goal in Double OT Win

The pride of Cypress, California

W. Soccer. LA Tech to Take on In-State Foes ULM and Nicholls State

After sweeping a road weekend for the first time since 2013, Louisiana Tech has a home/away split coming up which starts on Friday night at 7 p.m. versus I-20 foe ULM at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer.2016- 2017 News

At halftime of tonight's soccer match.

Lady Techsters 3 - MeTooU zip

W. Soccer. Three First Half Goals Lifts LA Tech to Win over ULM

Louisiana Tech wasted little time getting on the scoreboard Friday night, notching three goals in the first 19 minutes of action and cruising to a 3-0 shutout over I-20 foe ULM in front of 433 fans at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread