+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beer Snobs Thread

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: Beer Snobs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChampKind View Post
    Yep. Two good local microbreweries here in the port city.
    And there's Flying Heart in Bossier. Good beer and I like what they did to the old fire station.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did everyone see that Tin Roof is doing a special beer for that school in their town? If only there were several breweries in North Louisiana willing to partner with Tech.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Did everyone see that Tin Roof is doing a special beer for that school in their town? If only there were several breweries in North Louisiana willing to partner with Tech.
    It'd be a win/win with whatever brewery put our brand on their product. Great Raft seems to be the most prolific of the north LA microbreweries as far as distribution goes. Maybe I'll pitch the idea next time I visit. Could be as simple as asking.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Gotta have some Tecate!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Tried the Ouachita Brewing "LouisiAmber" on draft at Restaurant Cotton last weekend. It was very good.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Tried the Ouachita Brewing "LouisiAmber" on draft at Restaurant Cotton last weekend. It was very good.
    A fine restaurant and a fine beer name drop in one post. Pretty snazzy for a Bastrop boy!

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A fine restaurant and a fine beer name drop in one post. Pretty snazzy for a Bastrop boy!
    Gotta take the wife out every once in a while...

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I've been a Miller guy my whole life. Be it Miller Light, Miller High Life, Coors or Coors Light.. I've been a fan. As a small business owner and a blue-collar guy I also enjoyed their commercials that endeared themselves to the "small-guy" and the working class hero and such. Budweiser is cocky and has inferior products; I thought, in the past. As of late this does not hold true...at least on a local level..and I'm assuming it's a national deal.
    Anyway, about a year or so ago my local Miller Representative came by and said, "This is my last week to stop by...after this there will be a "sales representative" that will call you and take your order from here on out." I thought that this was a bad idea but; as a Miller Guy I gave it a go. The "Sales Representative" that called was clueless as to what products they carried, very slow, and basically a big goober. We started to time how long it took us to place an order on the phone and it was always 10+ minutes. I tried to order Leinenkugel and the guy on the phone asked, "I've heard of that one...weird name..." I gave it a while, thinking it would get better..it hasn't.
    Basically: our local Miller folks have given up on the bottom 10% of their customer base...the small guys, the blue collars, the working class..just so they can focus on the big guys. I was told this by a buddy that works for them that should know.
    Soooo... I've been supporting the company that claims that they're for the common man..but they bailed on the common man a while back, promised to come back to him, and didn't.
    In short..Middle finger to you Miller, Coors, and your line...I can find a few that I like from our local Bud Dist..they have two reps that stop by every week..I know their names and they are good people who shop in my store.

“Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Yuengling Light has become my favorite beer.....I may be late to the party.

And anything you get at Maxwells Market is phenomenal. I recommend the TURDS.......just trust me and go buy them

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

And anything you get at Maxwells Market is phenomenal. I recommend the TURDS.......just trust me and go buy them

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post

Tried it last week. Everyone at my camp agreed, nothing to it.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Try the Black and Tan! Beer snobs in NLA have been waiting for Yuengling to make it out here for years.

+ Reply to Thread