+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are YOUR 2016 LA TECH FOOTBALL Predictions and Why?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: What are YOUR 2016 LA TECH FOOTBALL Predictions and Why?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    The correct spelling of teat is always encouraging.
    This inspires me to post on the BTE!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

7-5
    but we get a bowl bid and win to finish 8-5 for the season.

Losses to Arkansas, Texas Tech, MTSU or Umass (not sure which one yet) Southern Miss........we may be catching UNT at the wrong time though.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

In addition to Arkansas, I think Texas Tech is going to be very very difficult, if not more so than Arkansas.

I'll see you long distance travelers in Mass!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

I think our defense will surprise a lot of people. These two transfer linebackers are going to make a WORLD of difference. Santos played 36 games at UT and Harris had 70 tackles for Iowa state last year. Mims is coming back (he was balling last year until injury) and we have lots of options to walk down a pass coverage guy into the box (Jackson is a 210# safety after a redshirt year, Grogan up to 218)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Our D really needs to step up this year, that's for sure. Of course, I'd love to see it. I really like to watch good defense shutting down opponents, forcing lots of 3-and-outs. That will also give, what is sure to be, our weaker offense more opportunities and with better field position to start drives. That has to help.

+ Reply to Thread