+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Active Shooter in BR

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Active Shooter in BR

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    If I observe a POS shooting at cops, I will gladly take my legal firearm and put him down. Folks were videoing the shooting and observing from nearby building. A well placed 30-06 round might have saved someone's life.
    Good luck with that. It didn't work in Dallas and it didn't work in Baton Rouge.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    If I observe a POS shooting at cops, I will gladly take my legal firearm and put him down. Folks were videoing the shooting and observing from nearby building. A well placed 30-06 round might have saved someone's life.
    And what is to prevent the cops from thinking you are acting in concert with the POS when you pull out your 30-06?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    And what is to prevent the cops from thinking you are acting in concert with the POS when you pull out your 30-06?
    If I'm shooting at the asshole, its pretty obvious. Especially if I'm looking out the window down on the perp.

You do you, and I'll do me.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Good luck with that. It didn't work in Dallas and it didn't work in Baton Rouge.
    No one did anything!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Having been in high stress situations with the police and the military...

Good luck with that

Some policemen don't handle stressful situations well. Some non-policemen do.

As I said, you do you.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

There were people walking past the bastard (with rifle pointed toward an empty Police car) and he paid no attention to them. His focus was on uniforms. Thank God one by-stander called 911 to let them know.

Clyde, I do believe a "schooled, licensed" CFA type being at that convenience store might have been able to ambush him. However, just remember, A Sheriff Deputy, with gun drawn and knowing the situation, was taken out.

BTW, that shot that took the perp down is un-stinking-believable!

+ Reply to Thread