+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When will the new Indoor Football Practice Facility be proposed/constructed?

Puppy TigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TigersBulldogs's Avatar

When will the new Indoor Football Practice Facility be proposed/constructed?

I was looking at the LA TECH Master Plan and was wondering when will this new project be proposed/constructed?

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

LaTech Re: When will the new Indoor Football Practice Facility be proposed/constructed?

Quote Originally Posted by TigersBulldogs View Post
    I was looking at the LA TECH Master Plan and was wondering when will this new project be proposed/constructed?
    I think someone on here said that would be after the west side pressbox......so a few years I would guess but again I don't know. It seems it could be done nice, right and fairly inexpensive.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: When will the new Indoor Football Practice Facility be proposed/constructed?

Quote Originally Posted by TigersBulldogs View Post
    We subsequently decided not to do it, bc indoor practices make players soft and weak.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: When will the new Indoor Football Practice Facility be proposed/constructed?

I have to ask about your username, by the way. Welcome to the board.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I have to ask about your username, by the way. Welcome to the board.
    This tells me all I need to know...
    Tech Relationship:
    Fan of another school

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Tech Relationship:
    Fan of another school
    We should welcome fans no matter where they come from. We should take exception to and ridicule only our alumni who support other schools over our alma mater. I will ever loyal be.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Lafayette troll who is trying to stir the pot.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    We should welcome fans no matter where they come from. We should take exception to and ridicule only our alumni who support other schools over our alma mater. I will ever loyal be.
    Why would a fan of another school be worried about our Master Plan and when a certain project would be built? They are only trying to troll this board. I understand that other fans such as SpreadEagle and some others that come here to actually discuss upcoming/past contests in an objective (not boastful) manner, should, and often are, greeted with our respect.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Tech Relationship:
    Fan of another school
    Why would a fan of another school be worried about our Master Plan and when a certain project would be built? They are only trying to troll this board. I understand that other fans such as SpreadEagle and some others that come here to actually discuss upcoming/past contests in an objective (not boastful) manner, should, and often are, greeted with our respect.
    Two of Brad's Rams butting heads...I love it!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    We subsequently decided not to do it, bc indoor practices make players soft and weak.
    Like the Cajuns
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Like the Cajuns
    And every P5 school in the country.
    UL-L Fan and Kent's alter ego

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GrossTete View Post
    And every P5 school in the country.
    Compared to our Dawgs, yes. We have the best S&C coach in the country.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Compared to our Dawgs, yes. We have the best S&C coach in the country.
    And he gets 5-10 offers from P5s and NFL teams every year.

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    And he gets 5-10 offers from P5s and NFL teams every year.
    You may have missed understood me. I am not questioning your coach. Just saying when you get 4 or 5 afternoon thunder storms in a week while preparing for a game it kills your practice. Unless you have a 100 yard indoor facility in which you can hold a full practice. When the lighting comes you simply move inside. Maybe your guys or either tuff enough to take a bolt of lightining or stupid enough to practice in it?
    UL-L Fan and Kent's alter ego

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrossTete View Post
    You may have missed understood me. I am not questioning your coach. Just saying when you get 4 or 5 afternoon thunder storms in a week while preparing for a game it kills your practice. Unless you have a 100 yard indoor facility in which you can hold a full practice. When the lighting comes you simply move inside. Maybe your guys or either tuff enough to take a bolt of lightining or stupid enough to practice in it?
    I wasn't talking to you.

But... How well did that indoor building help your "football" team prepare for us the past two years?

+ Reply to Thread