+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Bowling. 2016-2017 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head bowling coach Jerry Miles announced the 2016-2017 Lady Techsters bowling schedule on Tuesday morning, which features a nine-game slate beginning in November.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Nantais Hired as Louisiana Tech Bowling Coach

Louisiana Tech Director of Athletics Tommy McClelland announced Wednesday that Matt Nantais has been hired to lead the Lady Techsters bowling program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Bowling Opens Season at TRACK Kat Klash

Louisiana Tech will open the 2016-2017 bowling season on Friday morning at the Track Kat Klash in Houston, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. LA Tech Posts 13th Place Finish at Track Kat Klash

On Sunday afternoon at the Kat Klash Invitational in Houston, Texas, the Lady Techsters wrapped up their first weekend of play with a 13th place finish where LA Tech averaged 170.9 as a team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Bowling. LA Tech Posts 13th Place Finish at Track Kat Klash

Fire the bowling coach!
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Champ weunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of light weunice's Avatar

We just hired the bowling coach, apparently ... it would be nice to see Tech make some strides here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Coach didn't throw them gutter balls Paw

No excuse. 13th. That's not who we are.

Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Signs Channell

On Thursday afternoon, head coach Matt Nantais announced the signing of Ashely Channell to join the Lady Techsters Bowling program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ weunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of lightweunice is a glorious beacon of light weunice's Avatar

Re: Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Signs Channell

I might be the only person excited about this ... BUT this coach is going to take out womens bowling team to the next level. I pay attention to a lot of the kids locally and when you get a Junior Gold champ at any level, you are getting a great bowler. Louisiana has a few kids knocking on the door of the Top 64 but hasn't really put many kids in that elite level. I am hoping the things we are doing locally will help that but this is a great start for this coach. Trust me. This is good news on this front.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

I am excited about anything connected to Louisiana Tech University and brings positive recognition to our school

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute Cool Hand Clyde's Avatar

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouisianaTechMemphis/

"Folks, our President is STEPPING UP & it is up to all of us FANatics to support what he is trying to do."

MICKEYS14

Bowling. Bowling Finishes Third at JSU Invitational

In just their second action of the season, the Louisiana Tech Bowling program made significant strides, registering a third place finish at the Jackson State Invitational in Jackson, Mississippi this past weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. LA Tech Finishes Third at Hornet Classic

Louisiana Tech registered a third place finish, while two Lady Techsters took home individual honors at the Hornet Classic hosted by Alabama State this past weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread