+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Lady Techsters Finish 9th at Allstate Sugar Bowl Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On Sunday afternoon, after a weekend of competition, the Louisiana Tech Bowling program registered at 9th place finish at the All State Sugar Bowl Invitational hosted by Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Lady Techsters Finish 13th at Mid-Winter Classic

After a weekend of action at the Mid-Winter Classic, hosted by Arkansas State University, the Lady Techsters took home a 13th place finish in the crowded and talented field, while also posting a head-to-head victory over Maryland Eastern Shore who entered the event ranked 10th-nationally.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Lady Techsters Finish Fourth in Rattler Invitational

Louisiana Tech women’s bowling was back on the road this weekend and took home a fourth place finish at the Rattler Invitational hosted by Florida A&M University.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Lady Techsters Finish Fourth in Rattler Invitational

Who to contact about typos on the sports web site?

They have the Track Kat Klash listed as the Trak Kat Klash on the scehdule. It is right in all of the articles, just not on the schedule. It seems minor but every kid worth their salt that we might be looking at in terms of bowling recruiting likely knows who Track is.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Who to contact about typos on the sports web site?

They have the Track Kat Klash listed as the Trak Kat Klash on the scehdule. It is right in all of the articles, just not on the schedule. It seems minor but every kid worth their salt that we might be looking at in terms of bowling recruiting likely knows who Track is.
    I am impressed you know what Track Kat Klash is, myself I must not be worth my salt.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I meant the Track part ... Given how specialized balls are in modern bowling I know these kids know their ball manufacturers. You almost have to if you want to be competitive at that level. I know kids that own scores of bowling balls and show up with 6-8 every week even in the house shot junior leagues. Kids at that level are often bowling sport shot leagues and going to tournaments with varying lane conditions.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Assistant Director Athletic Communications
    (Baseball, Volleyball, Bowling, Football-secondary)
    (318) 257-5305 bolin@latech.edu
    Kim Tanner Administrative Assistant - Internal Operations & Bowling (318) 257-4111 ktanner@latech.edu

Maybe try one of these?

Bowling. Lady Techsters Conclude Ladyjack Classic

This past weekend, the Louisiana Tech women's bowling team concluded play at the SFA Stormin' Ladyjack Classic in Nacogdoches, Texas, taking home a 20th place finish, while individually Kelsey Calzaretta registered a top-20 finish overall.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Lady Techsters See Success in Final Day at Music City Classic

Louisiana Tech used a 3-0 day on Sunday, to propel themselves to a 27th place finish at the Music City Classic in Nashville, Tennessee over the weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Lady Techsters Conclude Season at Southland Conference Championships

Louisiana Tech concluded the 2017 season on Friday afternoon at the Southland Conference Championships in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Eder Signs with Techsters Bowling

On Friday morning, Louisiana Tech head coach Matt Nantais made another splash announcing the signing of Kaitlyn Eder to the Lady Techster Bowling program.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread