+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to UTSA for Weekend Series

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Tech (29-16, 12-3 C-USA) enters this weekend’s three-game series against UTSA (17-27, 7-11 C-USA) sitting in first place in the West Division and trailing only Marshall in the overall conference standings. The series includes a Saturday doubleheader at 1 p.m. and a Sunday single game at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Splits Saturday DH vs. UTSA

Louisiana Tech tied the program record with its seventh consecutive regular season conference win with an 8-5 victory over UTSA in the first game of a C-USA doubleheader at Roadrunner Field Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. UTSA Drops @LATechSB In Series Finale

Bailee Baldwin’s two-run home run capped a three-run second and lifted UTSA to a 4-2 win over Louisiana Tech in Sunday’s series finale at Roadrunner Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts ULM Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will host ULM Wednesday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex in the final midweek game of the season for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB, ULM Game Cancelled

Due to the forecast calling for severe thunderstorms in the north Louisiana area this afternoon, the Louisiana Tech vs. ULM softball game scheduled for Ruston has been cancelled.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts North Texas on Senior Weekend

The top two teams in the West Division of Conference USA meet this weekend when Louisiana Tech hosts North Texas in a three-game series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Start Time Pushed Back

Due to weather passing through North Louisiana early Saturday afternoon, the start time for Louisiana Tech's Conference USA DH vs. North Texas has been pushed back to 4 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs North Texas 5-3

After pushing the start time back six hours due to severe weather in the area, Louisiana Tech used five extra base hits and some key defensive plays to down North Texas 5-3 in Conference USA action Saturday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Downs North Texas 5-3

Sunday double-header Game 1:
    M5- Across Tech Drive, Lady Techsters lead 5-1 on Senior Day. Senior Pauline Tufi went yard today.

FINAL: Tech 6 - UNT 4

The Lady Techsters play their final game in Ruston this season in ~20 minutes.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Seniors are being recognized. Techsters need another win and sweep today.

The Lady Techsters took care of business sweeping UNT 5-1 in their final home game of the season.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps North Texas on Senior Day

Louisiana Tech made it a memorable Senior Weekend as the Lady Techsters picked up a pair of Sunday victories 6-4 and 5-1 over North Texas to complete a three-game Conference USA series sweep over the Mean Green.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to behold techdawg28's Avatar

Lady Techsters are C-USA West Division champs

Softball. @LATechSB Smith Named C-USA Player of the Week

Louisiana Tech junior Katie Smith was named the Conference USA Player of the Week following her performance in the Lady Techsters three-game sweep over North Texas this past weekend in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB, FIU Meet in Crucial CUSA Series

Louisiana Tech travels to Miami to face FIU in a crucial three-game Conference USA series Friday and Saturday at Felsberg Field with the No. 2 seed in the upcoming league tournament on the line.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread