+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Falls 1-0 at ULM

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

ULM scored an unearned run in the bottom of the second inning and Warhawks pitcher Melanie Coyne outdueled Louisiana Tech ace Preslee Gallway in a 1-0 win at Geo Surfaces Field Wednesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts UTEP Friday, Saturday

Louisiana Tech hosts UTEP in a Conference USA series Friday and Saturday in Ruston. The Lady Techsters are currently sitting in first place in the West Division of the C-USA standings.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Friday DH from UTEP

Preslee Gallaway and Krystal De La Cruz tossed complete game victories leading Louisiana Tech to a Friday Conference USA sweep over UTEP at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Friday DH from UTEP

Great signing... Louisiana Gatorade Player of the year signs with Tech.

http://sportsnola.com/la-tech-signs-...year-softball/

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Friday DH from UTEP

After getting the 4-2 and 4-0 wins yesterday, the Lady Techsters swept UTEP out of Ruston today with an 8-0 mercy win in 5 innings. Tech improved to 29-15 on the season and 12-3 in CUSA play.

Softball. @LATechSB Completes Sweep of UTEP

Louisiana Tech made a little history on Saturday with its 8-0 five inning run-rule win over UTEP in Ruston, completing the Lady Techsters three-game sweep of the Miners.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB De La Cruz Named CUSA Pitcher of the Week

Louisiana Tech sophomore earned this week’s Conference USA Pitcher of the Week award following her performance in the Lady Techsters three-game sweep over UTEP.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Nicholls State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech steps out of Conference USA action Wednesday evening as the Lady Techsters host Nicholls State at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Nicholls State Downs @LATechSB

Louisiana Tech left 14 runners on base, committed a pair of costly errors and ran itself out of another inning as the Lady Techsters fell 5-3 to Nicholls State Wednesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to UTSA for Weekend Series

Tech (29-16, 12-3 C-USA) enters this weekend’s three-game series against UTSA (17-27, 7-11 C-USA) sitting in first place in the West Division and trailing only Marshall in the overall conference standings. The series includes a Saturday doubleheader at 1 p.m. and a Sunday single game at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits Saturday DH vs. UTSA

Louisiana Tech tied the program record with its seventh consecutive regular season conference win with an 8-5 victory over UTSA in the first game of a C-USA doubleheader at Roadrunner Field Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. UTSA Drops @LATechSB In Series Finale

Bailee Baldwin’s two-run home run capped a three-run second and lifted UTSA to a 4-2 win over Louisiana Tech in Sunday’s series finale at Roadrunner Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts ULM Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will host ULM Wednesday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex in the final midweek game of the season for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB, ULM Game Cancelled

Due to the forecast calling for severe thunderstorms in the north Louisiana area this afternoon, the Louisiana Tech vs. ULM softball game scheduled for Ruston has been cancelled.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts North Texas on Senior Weekend

The top two teams in the West Division of Conference USA meet this weekend when Louisiana Tech hosts North Texas in a three-game series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread