+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After graduating six seniors from last year's 30-plus win team, Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery knew he had some big cleats to fill heading into 2017.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. 2016-2017 News

Former Louisiana Tech pitcher Bianca Duran has re-joined the Lady Techster softball program, this time serving as an assistant coach on Mark Montgomery’s staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB to Play Eight Fall Contests

Coming off its first back-to-back 30-plus win seasons in almost two decades, the Louisiana Tech softball team will play a total of eight fall games this year, including seven of them at the Lady Techster Softball Complex in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sets Walk-On Tryouts

Louisiana Tech softball will hold walk-on tryouts on Thursday, Sept. 8 at 3 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. 2016-2017 News

The Louisiana Tech softball team opens its fall season Friday night when the Lady Techsters host Ranger Junior College at 5 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. Admission is free.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Announces 2017 Schedule

Coming off the first back-to-back 30-win seasons in almost two decades, Louisiana Tech announced its 56-game schedule for 2017 which includes seven Women’s College World Series opponents from a year ago.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Pair of Fall Games This Weekend

Louisiana Tech hosts a pair of fall games this weekend as the Lady Techsters face ULM Friday at 6 p.m. and Tyler Junior College Saturday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Dominant in Fall Wins

Louisiana Tech had little trouble in winning a pair of weekend fall games as the Lady Techster Softball team defeated ULM 15-0 Friday night and Tyler Junior College 19-7 Saturday afernoon in 10-inning contests.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Fall Weekend Games

Louisiana Tech will put its perfect record on the line this weekend when the Lady Techster softball team hosts LSU-Eunice Friday at 6 p.m. and Northwestern State Saturday at 1 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Closes Out Fall Season This Weekend

Louisiana Tech concludes its eight-game fall schedule this weekend when the Lady Techster softball team travels to play ULM Friday before hosting LSU-Alexandria and Mississippi College Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Signs Eight to NLI's Wednesday

Louisiana Tech signed eight players hailing from six different states Wednesday as head coach Mark Montgomery and Co. bolstered an already deep Lady Techster softball roster on the first day of national signing day.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Student-Athlete Profile: Natalie Moran

Louisiana Tech senior catcher Natalie Moran boasts some eye-popping numbers during her collegiate career.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Student-Athlete Profile: Natalie Moran

Impressive young lady.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

3.92 GPA isn't too bad. She's probably still mad about that one B.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    3.92 GPA isn't too bad. She's probably still mad about that one B.
    I still remember fondly when I once got a B while at Tech. Good times.

+ Reply to Thread