+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Start Time Pushed Back

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Due to weather passing through North Louisiana early Saturday afternoon, the start time for Louisiana Tech's Conference USA DH vs. North Texas has been pushed back to 4 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Downs North Texas 5-3

After pushing the start time back six hours due to severe weather in the area, Louisiana Tech used five extra base hits and some key defensive plays to down North Texas 5-3 in Conference USA action Saturday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Downs North Texas 5-3

Sunday double-header Game 1:
    M5- Across Tech Drive, Lady Techsters lead 5-1 on Senior Day. Senior Pauline Tufi went yard today.

FINAL: Tech 6 - UNT 4

The Lady Techsters play their final game in Ruston this season in ~20 minutes.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Seniors are being recognized. Techsters need another win and sweep today.

The Lady Techsters took care of business sweeping UNT 5-1 in their final home game of the season.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps North Texas on Senior Day

Louisiana Tech made it a memorable Senior Weekend as the Lady Techsters picked up a pair of Sunday victories 6-4 and 5-1 over North Texas to complete a three-game Conference USA series sweep over the Mean Green.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Lady Techsters are C-USA West Division champs

Softball. @LATechSB Smith Named C-USA Player of the Week

Louisiana Tech junior Katie Smith was named the Conference USA Player of the Week following her performance in the Lady Techsters three-game sweep over North Texas this past weekend in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB, FIU Meet in Crucial CUSA Series

Louisiana Tech travels to Miami to face FIU in a crucial three-game Conference USA series Friday and Saturday at Felsberg Field with the No. 2 seed in the upcoming league tournament on the line.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. FIU Sweeps @LATechSB Friday

Stephanie Texiera hit three home runs, including the game-winning three-run shot in the bottom of the sixth inning of the second game, to lead FIU to a Conference USA doubleheader sweep over Louisiana Tech Friday at Felsberg Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. FIU Completes 3-Game Sweep of @LATechSB

For the second straight game, Louisiana Tech held a one-run lead but FIU scored four unanswered runs to down the Lady Techsters 4-1 in the series finale at Felsberg Field Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Earns No. 3 Seed In C-USA Tournament

After winning West Division title of Conference USA, Louisiana Tech will enter this week's league softball tournament in Hattiesburg as the No. 3 seed and will open up play Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. against the winner of No. 6 seed Charlotte and No. 7 seed North Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Earns No. 3 Seed In C-USA Tournament

The Lady Techsters will be on the actual beIN Sports Channel

You can watch up to semifinals on beinconnect https://beinsportsconnect.tv/index.html

SIGN IN FOR beIN SPORTS CONNECT!
    IT'S FREE WITH YOUR beIN SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION
    CHOOSE YOUR TELEVISION PROVIDER, SIGN IN AND ENJOY beIN SPORTS CONNECT.
    AT&T U-verse

Advanced Cable Communications

Atlantic Broadband

Blue Stream

Bright House Networks

Cox

DIRECTV

DISH

Frontier Communications

FuboTV

Hotwire Communications

Liberty Cablevision of PR

Liberty Cablevision of PR

Mediacom

Optimum

PlayStation Vue

RCN

Time Warner Cable | Spectrum

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Earns No. 3 Seed In C-USA Tournament

Best of luck to the Techsters as the West Champions. Stiff competition in the East, but they have a chance!

Softball. @LATechSB Places Program Record 6 on All-CUSA Team

Following a record-setting season including its first ever Conference USA West Division title, Louisiana Tech saw a program record six players voted to the league’s postseason all-conference team released by the league office Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread