+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Re: Softball. CUSA CHAMPS! @LATechSB Downs FIU 1-0 in Title Game

Congratulations CUSA Champions!!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Britos, Manjon Selected to All-Louisiana Team

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Jazmin Britos and Nadja Manjon received more postseason accolades on Sunday as the duo was selected to the All-Louisiana Women's Tennis Team as part of the Louisiana Sports Writers Association.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! Congrats gals!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Opens C-USA Tournament Wednesday

AWESOME Tourney!!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Hey everyone, any idea where we might be headed, I watched the games at the tournament and I have to say the championship game was one of the best played softball games I have seen in a long time, both teams played a heck of a game defensively.
    I am guessing either ULL or LSU if they are both hosting regionals but just seeing what everyone else is thinking

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Hey everyone, any idea where we might be headed, I watched the games at the tournament and I have to say the championship game was one of the best played softball games I have seen in a long time, both teams played a heck of a game defensively.
    I am guessing either ULL or LSU if they are both hosting regionals but just seeing what everyone else is thinking
    it'll be announced a 9pm tonight on espn2

Looking at RPI from last week (http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/softbal...s-softball-rpi) our best locations would be: Baylor, A&M, Auburn, Alabama, Oklahoma or LSU.
    I'd say they put us in Baton Rouge

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana Tech will play in the Alabama Regional with Alabama, Minnesota, and Albany.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard a mothership commentator gargle out all of ULL's non-preferred names in one sentence before, but the one and only (thank goodness) Beth Mowins just managed it.

Think that raginpagin is madder about that than ULL's regional site and pairings.

Only thing missing is a Leopard logo.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Headed to Tuscaloosa Regional

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For the first time since 2008, Louisiana Tech softball is headed to the NCAA Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Our first opponent is Minnesota, who won the Big 10 had the best record in the nation. Apparently it seemed like a given that they would host, instead they travel south. Twitter is furious about Minny not hosting.

So we get to be the first opponent of a really good and really pissed off team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Congrats to the Techsters on the CUSA title, and good luck in the playoffs.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Never heard a mothership commentator gargle out all of ULL's non-preferred names in one sentence before, but the one and only (thank goodness) Beth Mowins just managed it.

Think that raginpagin is madder about that than ULL's regional site and pairings.

Only thing missing is a Leopard logo.
    OMG! Beth Mowins is the absolute worst play-by-play announcer in the entire history of sports broadcasting. If ESPN wants to be PC (and they do) and have a split-tail in the booth, at least get one who can pronounce words and who doesn't have the most annoying voice in TV history.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Headed to Tuscaloosa Regional

Wonder how good Big10 softball is?

I guess we will find out

I think the softball selection committee made a mockery of the game, much like it does with wbb

All hail the $EC...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Headed to Tuscaloosa Regional

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Wonder how good Big10 softball is?

I guess we will find out

I think the softball selection committee made a mockery of the game, much like it does with wbb

All hail the $EC...
    Minnesota is 54-3.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread