+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Downs Albany in Regional Action

Galaz ties it up 1-1 with one swing of the bat.

Her dad gets my vote for "LA Tech Fan of The Year"

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

After 5

Tech 1
    Minn 1

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Taria Page was almost out but she goes YARD to tie It

Wow!!!

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Unbelievable! Come on ladies, let's do it!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

That was beautiful! 3-2 count, and then yard. Going to the top of the 8th. Glad we are the home team~!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

On ESPN

Going to the top of the 9th, still tied at 2

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Mind blowing decision not changing pitcher after 2 runners got on bases.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Not looking so good now, 5-2 Minnesota going to B9th.

2nd baseman didn't cover 1st on the infield hit to 3rd. That gave MN an extra out.

Puppy Tucker is an unknown

Minnesota fan here, I came to say good game! But mostly I came to say what a great at bat by Taria Page in the bottom of the seventh. I hated it, of course, but she came through and she can remember that for the rest of her life! Good for her!

Best of luck you guys next year!

Puppy Tucker is an unknown

Minnesota fan here, I came to say good game! But mostly I came to say what a great at bat by Taria Page in the bottom of the seventh. I hated it, of course, but she came through and she can remember that for the rest of her life! Good for her!

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post

Thanks, helluva game. Y'all got robbed from hosting, and then got robbed by imo 3 bad calls in the final inning vs Bama. I'll be rooting for Minnesota! Go beat Bama.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Falls in Extra Innings to No. 1 Minnesota

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech took No. 1 ranked Minnesota into extra innings before the Gophers (56-4) scored three runs in the top of the ninth to defeat the Lady Techsters (38-24) 5-2 at Rhoads Stadium Sunday afternoon in the Tuscaloosa Regional.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Falls in Extra Innings to No. 1 Minnesota

This Techster team should be VERY proud! They represented us well!!!!!!!! Keep building on it!

+ Reply to Thread