+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Southern Miss for Weekend Series

The softball team knows how to beat USM. The Lady Techsters swept their DH today to improve to 18-10, 4-1 in C-USA.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Southern Miss Saturday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Junior Ali Galaz's two-run double in the top of the 14th inning propelled Louisiana Tech to a 4-2 win over Southern Miss Saturday, giving the Lady Techsters a doubleheader sweep against the Golden Eagles at USM Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps USM on Road

Louisiana Tech completed a three-game Conference USA series sweep over Southern Miss Sunday afternoon winning the finale 8-1 at the USM Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB hosts NSU Wednesday at 6 p.m.

Louisiana Tech will step out of Conference USA action this week as the Lady Techsters play three non-conference games, starting with a home match-up against Northwestern State Wednesday at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. Admission is free.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs NSU 6-5 in 10 innings

Taria Page hit a two-out, two-run home run in the bottom of the seventh inning and Ali Galaz’s suicide squeeze bunt scored Marilyn Rizzato in a controversial play at the plate in the bottom of the 10th lifting Louisiana Tech to a 6-5 win over Northwestern State Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB to Face OU, Mississippi State in Weekend Action

Louisiana Tech will play a pair of power 5 conference foes this weekend when the Lady Techster softball team travels to face Mississippi State and Oklahoma Friday and Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls 5-4 to Mississippi State

Mississippi State scored two runs in the bottom of the seventh inning to record a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Louisiana Tech at Marita Hynes Field Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: Softball. 2016-2017 News

Live video stream of the Lady Techsters softball game against Oklahoma today will be available at http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Softball/...nt/Live-Stream

Softball. No. 13 OU Downs @LATechSB 5-1

Paige Lowary and Paige Parker combined to toss a complete-game two-hitter leading 13th ranked Oklahoma to a 5-1 win over Louisiana Tech Saturday afternoon at Hall of Fame Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts SFA Tuesday at 5 p.m.

Louisiana Tech will return home for a mid-week non-conference match-up against Stephen F. Austin Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Shuts Out SFA, 8-0

Louisiana Tech used four two-run hits and a combined three-hit shutout by Bailey Allen and Krystal De La Cruz to defeat Stephen F. Austin 8-0 in six innings at the Lady Techster Softball Complex Tuesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Middle Tennessee in Weekend Series

Louisiana Tech hosts Middle Tennessee this weekend in a three-game Conference USA series in Ruston as the Lady Techsters and Blue Raiders are set for a Saturday doubleheader at 2 p.m. and a Sunday single game at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits Saturday DH

Preslee Gallaway and Jenny Chapman combined for the 11th shutout victory of the year for Louisiana Tech as the Lady Techsters defeated Middle Tennessee 4-0 in the first game of a Conference USA doubleheader Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls in Series Finale

For the first time in more than a year, Louisiana Tech lost a Conference USA series as Middle Tennessee defeated the Lady Techsters 9-8 in extra innings in the third and final game of the weekend Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Grambling State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech steps out of Conference USA action Wednesday night when the Lady Techsters host Grambling State at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread