+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Downs GSU, 15-0

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Jazlyn Crowder recorded three hits, Morgan Turkoly hit her first home run of the year and three Louisiana Tech pitchers combined for a no-hitter as the Lady Techsters defeated Grambling State 15-0 in five innings Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to UAB for Weekend Series

The top two teams in the Conference USA West Division square off this weekend as Louisiana Tech meets UAB in a three-game series at Mary Bowers Field Saturday and Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Tosses Pair of Saturday Shutouts

Louisiana Tech pitchers Preslee Gallaway and Krystal De La Cruz each tossed complete-game shutouts leading the Lady Techsters to a Saturday Conference USA sweep over UAB at Mary Bowers Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Tosses Pair of Saturday Shutouts

Softball is quietly getting the job done in conference. They have an easier route in the West, but are leading the pack. In the East, Marshall looks all world right now, but the conference championship should be up for grabs! http://conferenceusa.com/standings.aspx?path=softball

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. 2016-2017 News

LA Tech Softball destroyed UAB today 16-5 to get their second C-USA road series sweep of the season (@UAB and @ USM). They are playing well on the other side of Tech Drive.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps UAB in Weekend Series

Tori Charters and Morgan Turkoly each recorded four hits and Louisiana Tech scored nine runs in the seventh inning to blow open a close game as the Lady Techsters defeated UAB 16-5 Sunday at Mary Bowers Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Turkoly Named C-USA Hitter of the Week

Louisiana Tech sophomore outfielder Morgan Turkoly earned the Conference USA Hitter of the Week Award after leading the Lady Techsters to a 4-0 record including a three-game road sweep at UAB.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to ULM Wednesday at 6 p.m.

Two teams that have combined for 50 wins will meet Wednesday night at 6 p.m. as Louisiana Tech travels down I-20 to face UL-Monroe at ULM Softball Complex Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Turkoly Earns State Player of the Week Award

Louisiana Tech sophomore Morgan Turkoly hit the trifecta this week as the Lady Techster outfielder was named the Louisiana Sports Writers Association State Hitter of the Week Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Signs Gatorade Player of the Year

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery landed the reigning Gatorade Player of the Year on Wednesday as Holy Savior Menard High School pitcher Jensen Howell signed a national letter of intent to play for the Lady Techster softball program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Signs Gatorade Player of the Year

How Bout Them Dawgs!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How Bout Them Dawgs!
    How offensive!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How Bout Them Techsters!
    Sorry

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

How bout them.... Techsters?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Too late for an apology...this is as bad as using a Hitler reference. I'm just astonished!

+ Reply to Thread