+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

Champ Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Student-Athlete Profile: Natalie Moran

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I still remember fondly when I once got a B while at Tech. Good times.
    I popped my 4.0 cherry early and glad for it. It prepared me for later grades

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Tabbed 4th In C-USA Coaches Poll

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Head coach Mark Montgomery’s squad fresh off back-to-back 30-plus win seasons are picked to finish fourth in this year’s Conference USA poll, released by the league office on Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Outlook: Pitchers

Coming off the first back-to-back 30-plus win seasons since the last 1990s, the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters are poised to take another step forward in their ultimate goal of winning a Conference USA title and returning to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2008.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Outlook: Catchers

With the graduation of all-conference power-hitting catcher Krysta Tutsch, Louisiana Tech will turn to an experienced senior in Natalie Moran and two young up-and-comers in Marilyn Rizzato and Addison Roark.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Outlook: Outfield

Louisiana Tech boasts one of its strongest outfield groups in years. The group – senior Tori Charters, junior Ali Galaz and sophomores Morgan Turkoly and Jazlyn Crowder – possess a variety of skill-sets and should be one of the top outfields in Conference USA.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog roughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of lightroughedge is a glorious beacon of light roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Outlook: Outfield

We've had some great talent in the outfield in the past but nothing like this from foul line to foul line in a very long time.

Softball. @LATechSB Outlook: Infield

Louisiana Tech returns three of its four starters in the infield with the lone departure being the graduation of four-year starter and all-conference performer Anna Cross at third base.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Opens Season with Home Weekend Tournament

Louisiana Tech will open its 2017 softball season this weekend when Mark Montgomery and Co. host the 6-team, three-day, 15-game invitational Friday through Sunday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Opens Season with Home Weekend Tournament

The Lady Techsters won both of their games today in their own tourney in Ruston. Just finished off the nightcap with a 1-0 win.

2-0 on the season with two more tomorrow at 9AM and 5PM.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps on First Day of Invitational

Louisiana Tech showed its ability to win when its offense is clicking and the ability to win when its bats are quiet as the Lady Techsters defeated North Dakota 10-2 in five innings and Incarnate Word 1-0 on the first day of the Louisiana Tech Invitational Friday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to behold techdawg28's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps on First Day of Invitational

Missouri State is gonna be a tough opponent. That's the 5 pm game.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps on First Day of Invitational

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    Missouri State is gonna be a tough opponent. That's the 5 pm game.
    Yep, that will be the best opponent we'll face. In the 9AM game the Lady Techsters lead UAPB 10-0.
    Our freshman catcher Rizzato will be an All-American. She is strong in every aspect of her game offensively and defensively.

Run-rule complete at 10-0. Lady Techsters are 3-0.

Champ rebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant future rebelboi's Avatar

Re: Softball. 2016-2017 News

Techsters beat UAPB, 10-0

Techsters lead Missouri St 2-1 in the 3rd, but they have runners at the corners with nobody out.
    After 4 innings Tech trails 2-3.

In the bottom of the 5th the Techsters scored 3 runs. Toria Page hit a two run single for most of the damage.

Tech 5 - MSU 3

Champ rebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant futurerebelboi has a brilliant future rebelboi's Avatar

FINAL

Techsters 5
    Missouri St 4

+ Reply to Thread