+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Memphis for Weekend Tourney

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech faces its final non-conference tune-up prior to the start of Conference USA action when the Lady Techsters compete in the three-day, six-team Blue City Classic hosted by Memphis Friday through Sunday at Tigers Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Memphis for Weekend Tourney

Techsters vs Wright State, W 9-1
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...030317aab.html

Techsters vs Tennessee State, W 10-0
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...030317aaa.html

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Memphis for Weekend Tourney

This team could really make some noise this year!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Belmont Tops @LATechSB 4-2

Belmont used a four-run fifth inning to defeat Louisiana Tech 4-2 Sunday in the finale of the Blue City Classic hosted by the Memphis Tigers.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits Saturday Action

Louisiana Tech split a pair of Saturday games during the second day of the Blue City Classic as the Lady Techsters run-ruled Arkansas-Pine Bluff 12-1 before falling to Memphis 5-2 at the Tigers Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Run Rules Wright State, 9-1

Jazlyn Crowder and Taria Page homered for the second straight game to lead Louisiana Tech to a 9-1 win over Wright State in a five inning run-rule shortened contest at Tiger Softball Complex during the first day of the Blue City Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Experiences Power Surge in 10-0 Win

Louisiana Tech hit four home runs in a 10-0 five-inning, run-rule victory over Tennessee State in the first game of the Blue City Classic hosted by Memphis Friday morning at the Tigers Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Charlotte in C-USA Series

Louisiana Tech will host the Charlotte 49ers this weekend in a three-game Conference USA series at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Charlotte in C-USA Series

In game 1 the Lady Techsters opened CUSA play by shutting out Charlotte 8-0 (run-rule in 6 innings).

Game 2: Bottom 1st Tech hit two RBI doubles and leads 3-0.
    Bottom 4th- An RBI double and a 2-run home run from Tufi. Tech leads 6-0
    Through 5 complete- Lady Techsters lead 7-0
    Another 8-0 run-rule win in the 6th.

LA Tech is 2-0 in CUSA softball play.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Charlotte in C-USA Series

Great job Techsters!

Softball. @LATechSB Falls 4-3 to Charlotte in Finale

It was a too-little, too-late sort of Saturday on the diamond as the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters fell 4-3 to Charlotte in the third and final game of the three-game Conference series at the lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Charlotte in C-USA Openers

Preslee Gallaway and Krystal De La Cruz each threw one-hit, complete-game shutouts leading Louisiana Tech to a pair of 8-0 run-rule wins over Charlotte Friday afternoon in the Conference USA openers for both teams at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Visits Northwestern State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State step out of conference play on Wednesday night when the Lady Techsters and Demons square off at 6 p.m. at Lady Demon Diamond for a single game.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls at Northwestern State

Kellye Kincannon hit a pair of two-run home runs to lead Northwestern State to a 5-3 win over Louisiana Tech Wednesday night at the Lady Demons Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Southern Miss for Weekend Series

Louisiana Tech and Southern Miss will meet for an important early-season Conference USA series this weekend when the Lady Techster softball team travels to the Southern Miss Softball Complex for a Saturday doubleheader and a Sunday single game.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread