+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting: Krystal Freeman commits to Tulane

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Recruiting: Krystal Freeman commits to Tulane

Krystal Freeman, the 6-1 power forward from Pineville who is the No. 3 prospect in Louisiana's 2017 class, committed to Tulane today. She had nearly 20 offers, and I know that Brooke and Scott recruited the heck out of her. I watched Krystal play at an AAU tournament in New Orleans a couple of weeks ago and saw Brooke at two of Krystal's games and Scott at another. She was a key target for this recruiting class, and she would have been a huge get for us. I was really hopeful that Krystal was going to be one of the building blocks for a brighter tomorrow for the Techsters program. I still have complete faith in Brooke to turn this thing around. I just hate that Krystal won't be around to help us get where we want to be.

https://twitter.com/tmorr225/status/761707765995679744
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Re: Recruiting: Krystal Freeman commits to Tulane

I was hoping for the same thing. I know they are in on a couple of outstanding guards for the 2017 class; however, we really need some additional talent inside.

+ Reply to Thread