+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Tickets Mailed Out

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Arkansas Tickets Mailed Out

Got mine in the mail today. Typical crappy SEC visitor tickets 10 yards outside the back corner of the endzone. But hey, we'll be there.

LA Tech - Arkansas tix.JPG

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: Arkansas Tickets Mailed Out

What about season tickets? We haven't seen ours in the mail yet.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

These are the first tickets I've received from Tech. My season tickets usually get here about 2-3 weeks before the home opener, so 1-2 weeks from now.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Season tickets should start going out this week. Just hung up with the ticket office, so that is scoop by Clyde.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Got mine in the mail today. Typical crappy SEC visitor tickets 10 yards outside the back corner of the endzone. But hey, we'll be there.

Attachment 13587
    If our AD would explain why the game isn't in Little Rock you may have gotten better tickets, but he wouldn't do so.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

I have been to a SEC game in Little Rock and you ain't missing a thing, visitor tickets in south end zone, small cramped stadium, minimal facilities, low level video boards. Drive a couple of more hours to a state of the art on campus facility and enjoy the atmosphere and game. I am.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    I have been to a SEC game in Little Rock and you ain't missing a thing, visitor tickets in south end zone, small cramped stadium, minimal facilities, low level video boards. Drive a couple of more hours to a state of the art on campus facility and enjoy the atmosphere and game. I am.
    The AD needs to say that though. He needs to explain to us why he moved the game to the nicer venue, until then, I'm gonna sit and pout about it.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm not sure why you are pumping up their campus facility. I live in Little Rock, War Memorial ain't that bad. I've been to a few Razorback games at both locations. As a Tech fan and resident of Little Rock, I would rather the game be played at War Memorial.

Why...

1. Tailgating atmosphere is way better in LR vs Fayetteville.
    2. More Tech fans plus BoP would have traveled to the games if it was in LR.
    3. Arkansas known to lay some eggs in LR (example: ULM and Toledo)

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    The AD needs to say that though. He needs to explain to us why he moved the game to the nicer venue, until then, I'm gonna sit and pout about it.
    I am new to this board but have already figured out that you and several others have a hard-on for the current AD. Did he pee in you post toasties or something?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    so now they're saying nicer venue was the reason? Doesn't matter if it cost fans a day trip as long as he and Marco can ride up for free on a boosters jet.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    so now they're saying nicer venue was the reason? Doesn't matter if it cost fans a day trip as long as he and Marco can ride up for free on a boosters jet.
    He definitely didn't have "the best fans in the world's" interests in high priority.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    He definitely didn't have "the best fans in the world's" interests in high priority.
    it's not who we are

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Oh I get it now... Game was a day trip and is now an overnight trip which is causing all the heartburn. My bad!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

I am new to this board but have already figured out that you and several others have a hard-on for the current AD.
    Quite the opposite, really.

Oh I get it now... Game was a day trip and is now an overnight trip which is causing all the heartburn. My bad!
    Probably an extra $250 to $300 minimum per couple going to the state of Arkansas. Not a big deal for the decision makers who get it all for free.

+ Reply to Thread