+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: 9/3: Arkansas game

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 9/3: Arkansas game

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I saw something in the pasture than reminded me of you. When I stepped in it, I knew why.
    Now that sounds like the "maddawg" we've all grown to love and hate.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Don't be nescience.

Arkansas held the ball for over 36 min because the LA Tech OFFENSE had too many "3 and outs". I counted at least 3 in a row just in the first half. That's practically signaling that you don't even want the football.

Nope, this loss belongs to the offense --who only rang up 292 yards of total offense for the game-- and the missed Barnes chip shot FG from 39 yds. Just no excuse for that. And why on earth we didn't throw more often to Trent Taylor is a mystery. He was wide open on EVERY PLAY. Arkansas couldn't stop Taylor, and they were deathly afraid of him. Only LA Tech could stop Trent Taylor yesterday, so we voluntarily did.
    I counted 2 three and outs on the first half. Maybe there was a third. There weren't any in the second half. I think you are overstating the three and out thing.

I know I know "that's still too many"

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

My fan experience...

Pregame Event
    It was nice and well attended. Guice and wife worked the room. They were very down to earth and talked to everyone. I really like our president. They had all you can eat pizza, nachos, wings. Food was okay but it was more of social gathering.

The Game
    Tech fans were really into it. Even though it was 80 degrees, that sun was very harsh. Razorback Stadium isn't really that loud except when we were on offense in the 4th quarter. I imagine it would of been louder if it was a night game. There were a few walmart shirt buying Hog fans (disgusting rednecks). The stadium was nicely operated. We had an easy time entering and they had plenty concession stands within the underbelly of the stadium. I didn't like that they charged us 4 bucks for a cup of ice.

After the game
    The exit was very somber. Majority of Arkansas fans had a short rejoice when the clock wind down to zero. Everyone was fairly quiet when exiting the stadium. Razorback fans weren't rude but not overly friendly like A&M and some schools I've visited. Wish we have won. We walked a mile back to our car on Dickson. Comparing to their game day parking, we have it good at Tech.

+ Reply to Thread