+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/3: Arkansas game

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/3: Arkansas game

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    For the folks coming up to Fayetteville,

If you have time driving up or leaving, I suggest taking the Pig Trail Scenic Byway (Ark Hwy 23). You go through some crazy curvy roads.

You can also take old US 71 south which runs parallel to the interstate. I don't what they call the interstate now. I believe it's 49 but it was just a spur from Fayetteville to Ft. Smith when I took it.

Puppy gohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nicegohogs14 is just really nice

If you have time driving up or leaving, I suggest taking the Pig Trail Scenic Byway (Ark Hwy 23). You go through some crazy curvy roads.

Petrino liked going this way FWIW

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    During the Joe Raymond era, we caught hell from SEC officiating crews. Questionable calls and no calls factored heavily in games at Mississippi St. in 87 and 88 and at South Carolina in 91 and 92.
    Our record in those games is 0-3-1 and we lost 3 games by a combined 9 points.

Puppy dawgz21 is an unknown

I'll be there with (at least) 5 friends. Possible 10.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Been down this road a few times on my Harley. Some of the best motorcycle riding roads in the country.

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

I spent many a car ride as a child getting car sick on the Pig Trail

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    At the bottom of his story, Isabella posted the updated contract for the Arkansas game and several others. In the contract for the Arkansas game, page 2, paragraph 15. "Officials shall be appointed from the Southeastern Conference"

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/spo...2016/88001994/
    Prepare to be SCREWED!!!!

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    That's what Petrino's passenger was told!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    How dare you question the wisdom of our well seasoned SLC expert AD and his decision making ability.

Puppy Mogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her game

Did SEC refs do the Arkansas Toledo game last year? I was there and the refs did nothing to help Ark, surprisingly. I remember Arkansas scored a go ahead TD on a punt return that got called back for block in the back, even though the block in the back had no effect on the play (returner was already down field). I have a feeling it'll be pretty fairly called.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

What are tickets thru tech going for? I can sit lower level between the 45's for $62

Puppy Mogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    What are tickets thru tech going for? I can sit lower level between the 45's for $62
    Idk but I think lower level is $55 through ticket office. And those will be 10 yard line to end zone probably. Also note that if you decide to go for 50 yard line seats, the west side will be in the shade while the east side will be in direct sunlight. Just a heads up

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Our record in those games is 0-3-1 and we lost 3 games by a combined 9 points.
    And don't forget Auburn in 90...

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    And don't forget Auburn in 90...
    But we got fair officiating at Auburn in 90. All of those other games were in 91 or later when Stovall cost their crews money by dropping them from working our home games.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mogu1993 View Post
    Did SEC refs do the Arkansas Toledo game last year? I was there and the refs did nothing to help Ark, surprisingly. I remember Arkansas scored a go ahead TD on a punt return that got called back for block in the back, even though the block in the back had no effect on the play (returner was already down field). I have a feeling it'll be pretty fairly called.
    You see any of the Florida-FAU game last year? Florida got so much protection in the fourth quarter and OT of that game that Andre Ware, who was working the game for ESPN, openly said during the telecast that it was laughable.

The problem over the past decade or so with SEC officials is which crew is working the game. I believe the SEC officials, as a whole, are the best in college football. But their lower-level crews have been brutal at times. We had two blown calls in the third quarter of our game at Mississippi State last year that took us out of that game. The same crew blew a third-quarter call in the WKU-LSU game last year that took WKU out of that game. Bias? Perhaps. Incompetence? That could be the case, as well.

+ Reply to Thread