+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walter Guy Causey

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Walter Guy Causey

For those that missed it, Walter died this past Sunday following a fall. Walter was the 1968 Billy Moss Award winner and a helluva guy; he coached at North Caddo during my matriculation there in the early 1970s.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/shr...7326&fhid=6489
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Walter Guy Causey

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    For those that missed it, Walter died this past Sunday following a fall. Walter was the 1968 Billy Moss Award winner and a helluva guy; he coached at North Caddo during my matriculation there in the early 1970s.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/shr...7326&fhid=6489
    I remember him well at Tech. Part of the Robertson, Bradshaw era in late 60's. Left quiet a legacy. Hope he will be honored at a bome game.

+ Reply to Thread