+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Hamilton to Play Professionally in Poland

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Hamilton to Play Professionally in Poland

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Former Louisiana Tech point guard Alex Hamilton has inked a professional basketball contract with MKS Dabrowa Gornicza in Poland.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Hamilton to Play Professionally in Poland

I will admit that I have missed on him... So far. Dude has an NBA body.

Maybe eventually

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post

Maybe eventually
    I've thought he was a shoo in for an NBA roster. He's an excellent ball handler. I've never seen one player that can guard him. He's a good rebounder and defender. I don't get it.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post

Maybe eventually
    As long as you don't miss on Doc and Rod, it's okay.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I've thought he was a shoo in for an NBA roster. He's an excellent ball handler. I've never seen one player that can guard him. He's a good rebounder and defender. I don't get it.
    He shot 26.1%, 26.8%, 28.6%, and 29.8% from 3-point range in his 4 seasons in college. He'd have to be an elite ball handler and/or defender to make it as a guard in the NBA with those shooting percentages. I think his shot is soft, but it looks like it comes off too flat. If he improves his shooting, he may get another chance in the NBA.

Or maybe the NBA front offices think he wouldn't get the foul calls in the NBA because it's more physical. Alex tended to struggle when he couldn't get to the free throw line.

And the NBA has to be the toughest major sport to make it in. Only 2 rounds of the draft with only the first rounders guaranteed roster spots. International pool of basketball players. 12-man rosters. No practice squad and no real minor leagues. And NBA roster turnover is probably much less than other sports.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 08-14-2016 at 12:37 AM.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    He shot 26.1%, 26.8%, 28.6%, and 29.8% from 3-point range in his 4 seasons in college. He'd have to be an elite ball handler and/or defender to make it as a guard in the NBA with those shooting percentages.
    That was his achilles. Still thought his overall game would get him drafted.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

He needs to fill up on the perogies, golumkies, sausage, and sauerkraut. It will make his game as good as it can be.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread