+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scrimmage impressions

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Re: Scrimmage impressions

JRB is technically not on scholarship until the second day of school. I don't believe he can play this season but will have 5 to play 4 starting next (2017) season.

As far as Ark is concerned, I'm ready for week 2 to be here

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

People on one of the Hog sites I looked at seem to think we will be all in on stopping their run. So much so that Allen will be able to pass well.

Do you agree?

I really dont think we would.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    I'm ready for week 2 to be here
    I'm not going nuts if we are 1-3 after week 4. 2-2 will be outstanding and IMO will = 8 wins.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the energy coming out of camp from TT and X. Woods. Hoping we get the same kind of pressure on the QB that we got so used to seeing in 2014. Our secondary should be able to cover for 3-4 seconds and break up a lot of plays. Last year, they were stuck on an island for too long and it cost us.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    JRB is technically not on scholarship until the second day of school. I don't believe he can play this season but will have 5 to play 4 starting next (2017) season.

As far as Ark is concerned, I'm ready for week 2 to be here
    If he enrolls at Tech for the fall quarter -- and if he's on campus right now in camp, he has to be enrolled for the fall -- his clock starts immediately. He'll have five to play four starting as soon as he goes to his first class.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread