+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is LaTech emerging as a "DL U"?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Is LaTech emerging as a "DL U"?

With Vernon Butler recently being drafted in the 1st round along with several other former Dawgs currently in the league, I wonder if any other G5 conference school has more former DL in the NFL?

Vernon Butler (Panthers)
    Houston Bates (Redskins)
    Justin Ellis (Raiders)
    Von Dora (Raiders?)
    IK (Bills?)
    D'Anthony Smith (free agent?)

One has to believe that the recent success and recognition of LaTech DL has precipitated unprecedented success in recruiting acclaimed players for this position group. I suspect multiple players on the current roster will have an opportunity to play at the highest level.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: Is LaTech emerging as a "DL U"?

I don't know the answer to your main question, but Dora plays for the Broncos.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I don't know the answer to your main question, but Dora plays for the Broncos.
    Yep, he's the "other" Von.

This is the latest thing I have read about Von.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/19...atson-broncos/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    With Vernon Butler recently being drafted in the 1st round along with several other former Dawgs currently in the league, I wonder if any other G5 conference school has more former DL in the NFL?

Vernon Butler (Panthers)
    Houston Bates (Redskins)
    Justin Ellis (Raiders)
    Von Dora (Raiders?)
    IK (Bills?)
    D'Anthony Smith (free agent?)

One has to believe that the recent success and recognition of LaTech DL has precipitated unprecedented success in recruiting acclaimed players for this position group. I suspect multiple players on the current roster will have an opportunity to play at the highest level.
    Great point.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

How many of you would like to see both Vons lined up at the same time?

+ Reply to Thread