+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA Playoffs

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

NBA Playoffs

Millsaps nuggets won. Didn’t know he is on the second team now. Oh well, he still contributes....

interesting how much of a prick Lebron is!!!!!

lebron/social justice warrior, walked out on his teams mates when they lost game 5. When they got eliminated in game six, Lebron just left the court, didn’t shake hands with anyone. It’s sad that he is the face of the nba???? He might be the biggest/most famous dipshit of all time????

gives him more time to bash police, I guess......

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Millsaps nuggets won. Didn’t know he is on the second team now. Oh well, he still contributes....

interesting how much of a prick Lebron is!!!!!

lebron/social justice warrior, walked out on his teams mates when they lost game 5. When they got eliminated in game six, Lebron just left the court, didn’t shake hands with anyone. It’s sad that he is the face of the nba???? He might be the biggest/most famous dipshit of all time????

gives him more time to bash police, I guess......
    most of the A1 dipshits are out. no Kerr, Pop or lebron. I have actually begun to watch a little on occasion again.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    most of the A1 dipshits are out. no Kerr, Pop or lebron. I have actually begun to watch a little on occasion again.
    Not me. The NBA is a shithole organization that won't say one thing bad about China's behavior, for fear of losing sneaker and jersey sales. The NBA doesn't give a shit about this country.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Is there still an NBA? I don't watch any of it, I don't watch ESPN Sportscenter anymore, so I haven't a clue if the pricks of the so-called pro basketball league are even playing.

I don't watch/follow MLB anymore either. Don't care about either, and I hope to add the NFL to that list too. But, admittedly, like nicotine, that's a tougher habit to kick.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Stan Van Gundy is one and done. Weatherspoon is a candidate.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/p...on-per-report/

+ Reply to Thread