+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ......well, I guess you can forget ever serving on the Supreme court now.
    Good deal. I don’t need anyone asking questions about the girls I kissed at an 8th grade party.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hell! the girls kissed us. I was a bit of a nerd....kind of....and leery of girls. I mean I LIKED THEM! knew I wanted to be with them, but just wasn't sure how to go about it. The girls kissed us. There were two in particular, Denise and Karen, who were after me. The things they asked me to do! R-rated stuff.

By the time we got to high school, had cars and a little money, well....

I can never run for office, unless I run as a (D). I have skeletons in my closet, and my skeletons have their own skeletons too.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Hell! the girls kissed us. I was a bit of a nerd....kind of....and leery of girls. I mean I LIKED THEM! knew I wanted to be with them, but just wasn't sure how to go about it. The girls kissed us. There were two in particular, Denise and Karen, who were after me. The things they asked me to do! R-rated stuff.

Okay.......you can WAKE UP NOW, D80!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I can never run for office, unless I run as a (D). I have skeletons in my closet, and my skeletons have their own skeletons too.
    This is true, the girls were aggressive! I didn’t know “come here” from “sick um” when it came to girls when I was younger.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Very aggressive!

Okay, I admit it, I watched some of the NFL game last night. Jumped back & forth with the lousy Tulsa-Temple game. Crap! Two things...

1). Baker Mayfield is pretty good, and shows just how IMPORTANT the QB is! That Tyrod Taylor is worse than horrible, and in comes Mayfield.

2). The Jets' Crowell, I think that's his name, should get a HUGE fine for his distasteful antics. He drew the unsportsmanlike flag...but, come on, man! That was disgusting. I can't remember a worse display of childish, DISGUSTING! behavior. Is this what the NFL has descended to now? Makes you long for the Ickey Shuffle.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    But he may have a point.

Traffic isn't as bad heading into or out of stadiums. Parking closer to stadiums is much easier. Lots of good seats inside stadiums to choose from. And not so long lines at the concession stands.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 10-18-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Any time Kapernick's name comes up per the NFL, attendance drops.

NFL Empty Seats Stun Amid Playoff Push...

Kaepernick tryout chaos leads to pissed off Jay-Z...

Dude, get a life and move on. Oh, and dump your islamic girlfriend as she has probably helped wreck your future.
    Just saying.

Controversial ex-NFL star attends 'Indigenous People's' ceremony, rips US

Dude, get a life and move on. Oh, and dump your islamic girlfriend as she has probably helped wreck your future.
    Just saying.

Controversial ex-NFL star attends 'Indigenous People's' ceremony, rips US
    Pitiful that he still gets any publicity. Society doesn’t want you or need you. The NFL doesn’t want you or need you. He constantly casts hate on the very country that allows him to be a jack ass. If he acted that way in any communist or Islamic country that he praises so much, they would cut out his tongue or chop off his head.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Pitiful that he still gets any publicity. Society doesn’t want you or need you. The NFL doesn’t want you or need you. He constantly casts hate on the very country that allows him to be a jack ass. If he acted that way in any communist or Islamic country that he praises so much, they would cut out his tongue or chop off his head.
    So true.

Actually a ton of ex-NFL players dislike Goodell and are upset with the NFL for the their PC crappola.
    A great read, especially toward the bottom.

Published 9 hours ago

Rep.-elect Burgess Owens, retired NFLer, touts GOP's 'Freedom Force' to oppose AOC's 'Squad'
    Owens also said he is 'done with the NFL' until Commissioner Goodell is ousted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...ose-aocs-squad

Just more of the same crap per politics in sports due to the intolerant leftist.

This idiot coach, no matter how famous, needs to be yanked out of the nba .
    And they wonder why the nba audience and pro sports in general is dying.

Published 4 hours ago

76ers' Doc Rivers on reported attendance numbers: 'I think we're counting like the Republicans'.
    Rivers said it felt like 30,000 people packed the Wells Fargo Center for the game.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/76ers...ndance-numbers

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Just more of the same crap per politics in sports due to the intolerant leftist.

This idiot coach, no matter how famous, needs to be yanked out of the nba .
    And they wonder why the nba audience and pro sports in general is dying.

Published 4 hours ago

76ers' Doc Rivers on reported attendance numbers: 'I think we're counting like the Republicans'.
    Rivers said it felt like 30,000 people packed the Wells Fargo Center for the game.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/76ers...ndance-numbers
    I can't get your link to work at all.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I can't get your link to work at all.
    Don't bother.

The coach made a joke about how it felt like there were more people there than was announced. You'd have to have pretty thin skin to be offended by it, even if you believe in tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

+ Reply to Thread