+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Don't bother.

The coach made a joke about how it felt like there were more people there than was announced. You'd have to have pretty thin skin to be offended by it, even if you believe in tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
    I'd still like to see the story for myself and make those decisions for myself.

Why is it that the side who insists on censuring and stifling free speech always refers to the other side as "thin-skinned", or something similar?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Don't bother.

The coach made a joke about how it felt like there were more people there than was announced. You'd have to have pretty thin skin to be offended by it, even if you believe in tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
    You've turned into quite the leftist...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Rivers has always been a racist bigot. Until he proves otherwise, I would interpret his comment in the darkest light possible.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'd still like to see the story for myself and make those decisions for myself.

Why is it that the side who insists on censuring and stifling free speech always refers to the other side as "thin-skinned", or something similar?
    Knock yourself out. The other time he posted the same link it worked for me (you've been on BB&B long enough to know that he'll have put this same link in more than one thread).

My "side" here is just that it's odd to me that this is even a story. Throw-away joke on an unrelated topic. Tyler taking it too seriously. But by all means, don't let me stop you from reading the story (such as it is). I didn't break the link or anything. It is possible that Hugo Chavez's ghost somehow got ahold of Tyler's link machine or something I guess.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You've turned into quite the leftist...

I guess.

Is the right against "cancelling" this week? Sometimes they are. If this is the week for that it'd be inconsistent to be "yanked out of the NBA" for this. If my schedule is off and it's the left's turn to be against "cancel culture" then we're good. I can't always keep up.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Amen!

Rolling to Remember Bikers to National Anthem Protesters: ‘Disrespecting Someone’s Message Is Not a Way to Get Yours Heard’

Thousands of bikers gathered at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC, on Sunday for the annual Rolling to Remember event where some of them gave their opinions to Breitbart News on athletes kneeling during the National Anthem.

“I stand for the flag, and I kneel for God,” said Mike, a motorcyclist in town for the ride. “You need to stand for the flag for the 82,000 guys that are still MIAs and have not come home and for the hundreds and hundreds of thousands who have lost their lives, who have gone off to war and lost their lives fighting for our freedoms.”

“My message to the athletes is: You’re a role model and you shouldn’t be making that much of a statement when there are young kids out there watching and trying to emulate what you’re doing,” he added. “They should be proud Americans and standing up for everybody, not just their own personal opinion.”

“It’s kind of like he said — it’s respecting, you know,” said Eric, another nearby motorcyclist attending the event. “Stand up for it and stand up for the messages you want to stand for as well. I think that’s where the pride comes from. Whatever that message is that you’re wanting to be heard or are trying to get out to people, stand for it.”

“I don’t think disrespecting someone else’s message is a way to get your message heard,” he added.

As previously reported by Breitbart News, the Rolling to Remember event draws “attention to the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice, to more than 80,000 missing in action and prisoners of war, and also to the average of 22 daily suicides committed by veterans or active military.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...em-protesters/

+ Reply to Thread