Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
Kapernick has never known what cause he stands for. That's what drives me nuts about those who say, "...he has the right to ..."

They don't know what he stands for any more than he does. Like those who choose to burn flags, he enjoys controversey (stirring crap). That's all.

Raising awareness for mistreatment of black males by the POlice...no statistics back it up, but opinions of the mis-informed crap stirrers matter. BLM is a wing of hate. It's really simple
Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
No actually I think he is being manipulated by his girlfriend for HER causes -

He was raised totally differently and is not "learned" in the causes he is trying to draw attention too, which is very evident in his responses to media and other outlets and the retractions and restatements he is continually having to make -

He is the exact opposite of what I would want speaking for MY CAUSE if I was looking for someone to back those causes - he paints himself into a corner every single damn time cause he is clueless, everyone has a right to push for a cause regardless of what their cause may be - but be LEARNED in that cause before speaking
Obama?