+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ......well, I guess you can forget ever serving on the Supreme court now.
    Good deal. I don’t need anyone asking questions about the girls I kissed at an 8th grade party.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hell! the girls kissed us. I was a bit of a nerd....kind of....and leery of girls. I mean I LIKED THEM! knew I wanted to be with them, but just wasn't sure how to go about it. The girls kissed us. There were two in particular, Denise and Karen, who were after me. The things they asked me to do! R-rated stuff.

By the time we got to high school, had cars and a little money, well....

I can never run for office, unless I run as a (D). I have skeletons in my closet, and my skeletons have their own skeletons too.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Hell! the girls kissed us. I was a bit of a nerd....kind of....and leery of girls. I mean I LIKED THEM! knew I wanted to be with them, but just wasn't sure how to go about it. The girls kissed us. There were two in particular, Denise and Karen, who were after me. The things they asked me to do! R-rated stuff.

Okay.......you can WAKE UP NOW, D80!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I can never run for office, unless I run as a (D). I have skeletons in my closet, and my skeletons have their own skeletons too.
    This is true, the girls were aggressive! I didn’t know “come here” from “sick um” when it came to girls when I was younger.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Very aggressive!

Okay, I admit it, I watched some of the NFL game last night. Jumped back & forth with the lousy Tulsa-Temple game. Crap! Two things...

1). Baker Mayfield is pretty good, and shows just how IMPORTANT the QB is! That Tyrod Taylor is worse than horrible, and in comes Mayfield.

2). The Jets' Crowell, I think that's his name, should get a HUGE fine for his distasteful antics. He drew the unsportsmanlike flag...but, come on, man! That was disgusting. I can't remember a worse display of childish, DISGUSTING! behavior. Is this what the NFL has descended to now? Makes you long for the Ickey Shuffle.

+ Reply to Thread