+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Kaepernick: Won't stand for 'oppressive' national anthem

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Hmm. Lame.
    Uh-oh. Do you need a safe space?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Lame 2.0.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Lame 2.0.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Lame 2.0.
    Oooh! A snappy retort!

If only all of the affluent elderly white guys could be so clever!

Oooh! A snappy retort!

If only all of the affluent elderly white guys could be so clever!
    .....Says the snarky, petulant, wannabee liberal, white guy from hillbilly country.

By the way, that's the first time I've ever been called "elderly". How 'bout let's go with "Elder Statesman" instead.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

All are clueless idiots!

Report: Some “Star” Players Consider Sitting Out Until Kaepernick, Reid Have Jobs

Last Updated 8:18 PM, May 27, 2018 EDT – Mike Florio

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

I couldn't care less who sits out or even quits the NFL. They've ruined pro football for me and I no longer watch it. I'm now 100% college football.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    All are clueless idiots!

Report: Some “Star” Players Consider Sitting Out Until Kaepernick, Reid Have Jobs

Last Updated 8:18 PM, May 27, 2018 EDT – Mike Florio
    Allegedly.....but the reporter won't name them. HAHAHA! That's chicken$heet. Just name 'em so we will all know who the real dumbarses are.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hum...Interesting proposal to the elitist and spoiled kneelers of the NFL. I bet most players can't even name one. Trump = the ultimate deal maker.

TRUMP MAKES NFL KNEELERS AN OFFER

1:25 PM 06/08/2018

President Donald Trump made an offer to NFL protesters Friday saying he will be asking them to provide a list of people they believe should be pardoned, and he will consider it.

Play Video

“What I’m going to do is I’m going to say to them instead of talk…I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what their protesting. People that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system … I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated. Friends of theirs or people they know about and I’m going to take a look at those applications. If I find — if my committee finds they’re unfairly treated, we will pardon them or at least let them out,” Trump said.

Trump’s offer is the first conciliatory offer he has made to the NFL protestors he has derided for kneeling during the national anthem and comes while he is considering pardons increasingly in the early phases of his presidency. Trump also said that he has a list of approximately 3000 people he is considering pardoning who he believes have been unfairly treated by the criminal justice system.

Trump took care to note during his answer that he is still not satisfied the changes to NFL rules which bar players from kneeling during the national anthem because it allows them to remain in the locker room while it is being played.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/trump-makes-nfl-kneelers-an-offer/

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

What does pardoning solve?

Hum...Interesting proposal to the elitist and spoiled kneelers of the NFL. I bet most players can't even name one. Trump = the ultimate deal maker.

TRUMP MAKES NFL KNEELERS AN OFFER

1:25 PM 06/08/2018

President Donald Trump made an offer to NFL protesters Friday saying he will be asking them to provide a list of people they believe should be pardoned, and he will consider it.

Play Video

“What I’m going to do is I’m going to say to them instead of talk…I am going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what their protesting. People that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system … I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated. Friends of theirs or people they know about and I’m going to take a look at those applications. If I find — if my committee finds they’re unfairly treated, we will pardon them or at least let them out,” Trump said.

Trump’s offer is the first conciliatory offer he has made to the NFL protestors he has derided for kneeling during the national anthem and comes while he is considering pardons increasingly in the early phases of his presidency. Trump also said that he has a list of approximately 3000 people he is considering pardoning who he believes have been unfairly treated by the criminal justice system.

Trump took care to note during his answer that he is still not satisfied the changes to NFL rules which bar players from kneeling during the national anthem because it allows them to remain in the locker room while it is being played.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/trump-makes-nfl-kneelers-an-offer/
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What does pardoning solve?

Good grief! Trump has offered these spoiled babies an out from their terrible self imposed destruction of the NFL's and team marketing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Good grief! Trump has offered these spoiled babies an out from their terrible self imposed destruction of the NFL's and team marketing.
    I think they are looking for real change - not an “out”. Trump is the one that is more interested in an “out”.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I think they are looking for real change - not an “out”. Trump is the one that is more interested in an “out”.
    Nope, the NFL led by the elitist liberal Roger Goodall, is looking for a way out of their own self inflicted destruction.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If they were looking for real change, they would forfeit game checks to protest outside the stadium during the game. Also, they could skip practice to protest. Lastly, they could protest on their own time. Instead, they further divide the sides by watering down a meaningful opportunity to effect change and alienating a segment of the population that buys tickets and sports tv packages. Trump hasn’t offered a real solution IMO, I’ll grant that. However, none of the protest or minute amount of discussion has moved the issue forward either.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If they were looking for real change, they would forfeit game checks to protest outside the stadium during the game. Also, they could skip practice to protest. Lastly, they could protest on their own time. Instead, they further divide the sides by watering down a meaningful opportunity to effect change and alienating a segment of the population that buys tickets and sports tv packages. Trump hasn’t offered a real solution IMO, I’ll grant that. However, none of the protest or minute amount of discussion has moved the issue forward either.
    Good post.

+ Reply to Thread