+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 1 Depth Chart

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Week 1 Depth Chart

That came out wrong (or was taken the wrong way)... I wasn't trying to say Craft and Scott and Dancy and Fleming aren't good; just that Dixon was exceptional and a player like that doesn't come around very often. Having him for 4 years kind of makes you expect that to be the norm from our running attack. I think we've been spoiled by Dixon.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    That came out wrong (or was taken the wrong way)... I wasn't trying to say Craft and Scott and Dancy and Fleming aren't good; just that Dixon was exceptional and a player like that doesn't come around very often. Having him for 4 years kind of makes you expect that to be the norm from our running attack. I think we've been spoiled by Dixon.
    I don't hear Alabama bitchin, and they lost Derrick Henry.

Also, WKU lost 9-yr starting QB Brandon Doughty since last season. So what happened to WKU last night? Doughty's "inexperienced" replacement Mike White connected on 24 of 31 passes for 517 yds and 3 TD's to guide his team to an easy 46-14 win over Rice. The WKU offense racked up 649 yds of offense.
    ]
    They aren't even thinking about Brandon Doughty anymore in Bowling Green, KY.

And that's the way we have to be. It's time for "plug and play". Kenneth Dixon is history at LA Tech. Just plug in somebody else in and let's move on. The question is, who in our stable of RB's wants it bad enough?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    TWSS!
    was waiting for that -- can't believe it took so long...

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    was waiting for that -- can't believe it took so long...
    TWSS

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody is going to be surprised with Bobby Holley.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I don't hear Alabama bitchin, and they lost Derrick Henry.

Also, WKU lost 9-yr starting QB Brandon Doughty since last season. So what happened to WKU last night? Doughty's "inexperienced" replacement Mike White connected on 24 of 31 passes for 517 yds and 3 TD's to guide his team to an easy 46-14 win over Rice. The WKU offense racked up 649 yds of offense.
    ]
    They aren't even thinking about Brandon Doughty anymore in Bowling Green, KY.

And that's the way we have to be. It's time for "plug and play". Kenneth Dixon is history at LA Tech. Just plug in somebody else in and let's move on. The question is, who in our stable of RB's wants it bad enough?
    . Agree in principle but would not use Alabama as example. 19 5 star recruits and 49 4 star according to bleacher. Entire starting defense may be 5 star.
    Bleacher also says this Team may be greatest collection of recruits ever

That said, I agree in principle -- I have been fan of coach since day one and these guys are mostly his recruits-- Al Davis always said " the future is now"---we lose talent every year but so does everyone--- Just my opinion but I am not as concerned about the talent as losing COACHES - even great coaches/ players take time to adjust .. Most successful programs don't deal with the level of constant change we do--I don't see this as excuse as much as reality.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Agree in principle but would not use Alabama as example. 19 5 star recruits and 49 4 star according to bleacher. Entire starting defense may be 5 star.
    Bleacher also says this Team may be greatest collection of recruits ever
    I would agree with that statement if LA Tech were expected to compete for an SEC crown this season, but we're not. We don't need 19 5-star recruits and 49 4-star recruits to win 9 games against our cupcake schedule.

+ Reply to Thread