+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Fan here

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Arkansas Fan here

Trent Taylor

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorHog23 View Post
    I just finished watching most of the Tech vs Mississipps st. Last year. It looked like y'all matched up well with them, just a couple mistake here and there changed the entire game. I know y'all are missing Driskel and Dixon, how do you think y'all will adjust without two of your best players. I know y'all have a stud WR coming back, was his name Turner or something. Forgive me, I'm bad with names*

*im on my phone, looking it up erases what I wrote.
    We've started new QBs each year like Cody Sokol (TR), Jeff Driskel (TR), and now Ryan Higgins. I hope Ryan has worked on his game by watching a few years of good QBs.

Dixon did an awesome job and set the bar very high. Tech has always had good RBs in Ryan Moats, John Simon, Daniel Porter, etc. We will be fine at the position.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dixon didn't play against Miss State last season. Neither did Carlos Henderson.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Puppy RazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Dixon didn't play against Miss State last season. Neither did Carlos Henderson.
    I only watched about half of it, but I noticed he didn't play, but I didn't catch why. Injury?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I only watched about half of it, but I noticed he didn't play, but I didn't catch why. Injury?
    Our coach doesn't care about out of conference games- he held them out. I like Holtz, but really can't stand that he doesn't go all out to win every game.

Puppy RazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Our coach doesn't care about out of conference games- he held them out. I like Holtz, but really can't stand that he doesn't go all out to win every game.
    That seems kind of counterintuitive, wouldn't he want most to win against an SEC team. I understand you want to be healthy to win your conference, but still, that just seems kinda lame to to hold out one of your best players. Makes me think they could have given all MSU all they had if he had played.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Any suggestions for where to park, shuttle availability etc for the game. - or websites to check?

Thanks!

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

https://parking.uark.edu/_resources/...ootball_rv.pdf

Did find this - does it look correct?

Puppy Mogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her game

I posted a thread titled "To all going to the Arkansas game..." I'll bump it for you, it has all the details you need

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

That seems kind of counterintuitive, wouldn't he want most to win against an SEC team. I understand you want to be healthy to win your conference, but still, that just seems kinda lame to to hold out one of your best players. Makes me think they could have given all MSU all they had if he had played.
    The Higgins DUI was staged to protect him from the Hogs as well. The man just doesn't want to win the harder games.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I do agree with you.

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I liked Holtz and TT talking about how beating P5 opponents and winning CUSA are the only way to elevate our program. Maybe Holtz realizes this now.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

We should have won the K-State game also. It goes into overtime and K-State scores first. Tech scores on their possession and I'm thinking surely he will let Driskel take it for 2 points and the win. He kicks an extra point. Dumbass decision, especially since it was on the road.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    I liked Holtz and TT talking about how beating P5 opponents and winning CUSA are the only way to elevate our program. Maybe Holtz realizes this now.
    I know he and his Family love Ruston, but maybe he realized winning those games is the only thing that will get him out of Ruston.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Because people can grow and change.

Because 'being PC' and declining to be openly hostile is a false equivalence.

Because it was 20 years ago.

Because you're on BB&B now, not talk radio, and your statements here reflect on the other members of this community whether you mean them to or not.

Because I know you're not a jerk.
    Hey there buddy......who are you NOT calling a jerk?

+ Reply to Thread