+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Game Prediction

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Arkansas Game Prediction

Good Guys 17
    Pork Bellies 34

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

LA TECH 31 arkansas 21

GO DAWGS !!!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I predict HCSH hits his forehead with his hand sometime in the second quarter and says, "Hey we really can beat an SEC team every season, I wish I had realized that last year when we let Miss State off the ropes." And we hold on to win 38 to 36.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

31-28 Dawgs win, with a 53-yard field goal buzzer beater.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

LaTech 31
    UA 20

Game not very close - Tech controls the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters. UA makes a small run in the 2nd quarter....gets a cheap TD in the closing seconds of game.

Puppy aai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time aai004's Avatar

Head: hogs 41 - Dawgs 20

Heart: hogs 17 - Dawgs 24

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Dawgs 23
    Hogs. 20

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

USATODAY Poll has the Bulldogs at #33 and the Hogs at #40....
    I am hoping that the HOGS don't get the up-set!
    Bulldogs 28
    Hogs 17

Puppy RazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really niceRazorHog23 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    USATODAY Poll has the Bulldogs at #33 and the Hogs at #40....
    I am hoping that the HOGS don't get the up-set!
    Bulldogs 28
    Hogs 17
    I'm actually fine with that ranking. The article is written by Paul Myerburg who is not a fan of Arkansas. He was on Arkansas ESPN radio show with Bo Mattingly and apparently something left a bad taste in his mouth. The last few years he's had us ranked 89th below Arkansas state, and then ranked us below Texas who we had just destroyed in the Texas bowl. So I would say being ranked 40 by him is a compliment.

All that aside, preseason rankings don't mean a thing. New season, new team. Let's let the results on the field determine the rankings.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Head:

UA- 40
    Tech- 17

Heart:

Tech- 27
    UA- 23

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Just a reminder, folks: This is ARKANSAS, not Nick Saban's Alabama.

LA Tech 28
    Arkansas 24

And, you shouldn't be that surprised!

Puppy Mogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her gameMogu1993 is on top of his/her game

Arkansas 31
    Louisiana Tech 10

I just don't see much offensI've production in this game. Arkansas is absolutely loaded in the front 7. But I also think we have a good shot at holding them under 30 points. Their new QB is inexperienced and has a habit of forcing throws. Stack the box and make him beat us.

Realistically I see a good game at halftime (14-3) and then we score a late TD to make it 31-10

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Just a reminder, folks: This is ARKANSAS, not Nick Saban's Alabama.

LA Tech 28
    Arkansas 24

And, you shouldn't be that surprised!
    I see it the same way you do.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Vegas says 41-14 (ish) Arkansas. I don't think they can score 41 on our defense. If they get 7-10 on our special teams...

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Vegas says 41-14 (ish) Arkansas. I don't think they can score 41 on our defense. If they get 7-10 on our special teams...
    I agree... and turnovers. Like Miss St last year and Auburn in 2014, I don't think we will be physically overmatched. I don't think. We'll see... they are going to challenge our manhood with that running game.

+ Reply to Thread