+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHO stood out Vs Arkansas

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: WHO stood out Vs Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Professor-- what your thoughts on 2 transfer linebackers
    I haven't rewatched the game, so these are simply my initial thoughts while watching the game. I thought Harris and Santos were both above average players for us. I felt that Harris was our third-best player, and the stats certainly back that up. He led the team with 11 tackles, including 1.5 behind the line. Santos made 7 tackles, and I thought both he and Farris were pretty good (though not as good as Woods, Sam and Harris). You can't really complain about the play of the linebackers when they combine for 24 tackles. That's pretty productive. I think they made what was going to be a weak unit much, much stronger. I don't see why Harris and Santos can't both push for 90-100 tackles this season.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Not​ impressed with Craft.
    You're right, 5.7 yards per carry and great catch and run out of the backfield. We should expect more! (Sarcasm)

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I haven't rewatched the game, so these are simply my initial thoughts while watching the game. I thought Harris and Santos were both above average players for us. I felt that Harris was our third-best player, and the stats certainly back that up. He led the team with 11 tackles, including 1.5 behind the line. Santos made 7 tackles, and I thought both he and Farris were pretty good (though not as good as Woods, Sam and Harris). You can't really complain about the play of the linebackers when they combine for 24 tackles. That's pretty productive. I think they made what was going to be a weak unit much, much stronger. I don't see why Harris and Santos can't both push for 90-100 tackles this season.
    Santos is big and had decent stats. I watched the game again yesterday when I returned from Fayetteville. Santos allowed the OL to get in to his body too often. He is going to have to extend his arms and keep them off of him or he will give up some long runs.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Craft's one-handed catch in stride on the screen pass was nice too.
    It was incredible.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thought everything was real good except our punting...

It was piss poor at best
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Punting sucked
    Coverage units looked nice. More depth means better players making ST tackles

Bradford, Sam, Harris, woods were awesome on defense. Can't looks nice at 270ish with that quickness. We will give a Ron of teams fits with them coming off the edges.

Grogan and cooper looked like physical safeties. We aren't going to ask them to do a ton of pass coverage. Ready to see Demarion king more

Carlos' conversion in the last two minutes when he was all but stopped short and got the 7-8 yards we needed on third down was one of the plays of the game to me. He REALLY fought for that first.

+ Reply to Thread