+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: We got El A Tech'd again.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: We got El A Tech'd again.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Well, that beats University of Mane-Harbor Bay.

No, I have no idea whether there is such an animal. If so, their mascot is probably Larry Lobster.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I've NEVER had anyone confuse our logo with LSU's logo in all of my years - and I wear TECH garb just about everywhere and I try to buy just the State and Block T gear whenever I can...

Now confusing the geography and thinking we are close to New Orleans and have alligators everywhere is a different matter altogether
    Just tell them you haven't got time to talk because your pirogue is double parked.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw Kix at the beginning of a NASCAR race with a Tech shirt. Wonder if anyone knows what school it is.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Just saw Kix at the beginning of a NASCAR race with a Tech shirt. Wonder if anyone knows what school it is.
    Probably a lot of people thought it was amazing for a country singer to go to school in Los Angeles

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Probably a lot of people thought it was amazing for a country singer to go to school in Los Angeles
    Nothing screams Los Angeles like the shape of Louisiana.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

FWIW, the dislike of that particular "dumbing down" logo has never been as much about the Ell Aye thing as the unnecessary usage of the "LA ECH" with an otherwise perfect logo.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by pawdawg View Post
    fwiw, the dislike of that particular "dumbing down" logo has never been as much about the ell aye thing as the unnecessary usage of the "la ech" with an otherwise perfect logo.
    thank you for that !

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I don't see how LA beside the state of Louisiana is confusing ....even to stupid people!!!!!! Thank God that Louisiana has NOTHING to do with the crazy state of California!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I don't see how LA beside the state of Louisiana is confusing ....even to stupid people!!!!!! Thank God that Louisiana has NOTHING to do with the crazy state of California!
    I don't think "confusion" is the issue. And I agree Louisiana has nothing to do with California, nor "Los Angles." Thus, why add LA to the logo?
    What's wrong with the following?

Here's a couple I really like:

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I see a white T! Man, that’s a thing of beauty.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    I don't think "confusion" is the issue. And I agree Louisiana has nothing to do with California, nor "Los Angles." Thus, why add LA to the logo?
    What's wrong with the following?

Many of those schools do have alternate logos, logos with words.

TECH 52 "Many of those schools do have alternate logos, logos with words. "
    If I may- those are not "LOGOS." Those are Insignias. Point is, Stay with the best, most attractive alternatives for I.D. purposes. Right?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

We got El A Tech'd by our own bowling coach on our baseball broadcast today.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    We got El A Tech'd by our own bowling coach on our baseball broadcast today.
    Heard that. LATech.com and we actually encourage the ElAyeTech pronunciation.

If people need to know how to spell out L A, why don't we spell out TECH as well?

+ Reply to Thread