+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football. Fan Information for 2016 Home Football Games - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Fan Information for 2016 Home Football Games - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

When Louisiana Tech opens the home portion of its 2016 football schedule Saturday with a 6 p.m. kickoff against South Carolina State at Joe Aillet Stadium, Bulldog fans should be aware of a number of game-day changes.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Fan Information for 2016 Home Football Games - latechsports.com

For all of you with 10 year old IDs
    • Student ID's: Louisiana Tech students will only be able to gain FREE admittance to the stadium with a new University ID. LA Tech students must go to the Tech Express Office located on campus (hours 8:30 to 4:30 p.m.) to get their new student IDs. Outdated student ID's will not work any longer at LA Tech Athletic events. Any student who doesn't have a new ID will have to purchase a ticket to gain admittance into the game.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

• Game Day Trolley: Fans can park downtown and catch the Tech Trolley at Railroad Park, which will transport fans to the stadium free of charge. The trolley will run continuously two hours prior to kickoff, giving fans plenty of time to tailgate, and one hour after the game. The trolley does NOT run during the game.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

"if you're not a LTAC member keep your ass away from the Argent Pavilion, no free food for you. Damn freeloader"

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    "if you're not a LTAC member keep your ass away from the Argent Pavilion, no free food for you. Damn freeloader"
    Stop it ! Cant quit laughing. Good one.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

• Alumni Association Tailgating: Starting this year the LA Tech Alumni Association Tailgate at Argent Pavilion is exclusively for Alumni Associaion and LTAC members. Argent Pavilion will open three hours prior to kickoff and the tailgate will include free food, drinks and Blue Bell ice cream.

If you try to get in w/out proper credentials...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...1728&FORM=VIRE

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    • Alumni Association Tailgating: Starting this year the LA Tech Alumni Association Tailgate at Argent Pavilion is exclusively for Alumni Associaion and LTAC members. Argent Pavilion will open three hours prior to kickoff and the tailgate will include free food, drinks and Blue Bell ice cream.

Does that mean family, children, etc. cannot eat there?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Does that mean family, children, etc. cannot eat there?
    How dare you ask the obvious!

IDK, but you better have a current ID if you want in yourself.

"Hey guys, wait out here while I go in and eat. Be good and I'll try to get you a Blue Bell push-up"

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

"Hey guys, wait out here while I go in and eat. Be good and I'll try to get you a Blue Bell push-up"

I have been an Alumni member for many years, and have never received an "ID"

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Good one. Just to be clear, not laughing at tech, just the responses, just to be clear. Ill prolly need to get creative to find a spot in the A lot this year, but ive got a secret spot.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    I was an LTAC member for several years before I was even acknowledged. Not that I ever did it to be "acknowledged" but dude...if yo name ain't on the acknowledged list, you don't get no Blue Bell push up!!

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    Same here. If I don't get my food, I'll be so ticked off that I walk to another tailgate and get some more food. Seriously though, I better not need an ID to eat.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    Same here. If I don't get my food, I'll be so ticked off that I walk to another tailgate and get some more food. Seriously though, I better not need an ID to eat.
    Seriously, get pissed now. It will get you prepared for Saturday. Chill out 62.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

So how are they going to know who to let it? Do you have to bring your parking pass or what? This is going to be interesting. Are they going to tell people they can't get food if they don't show up on some list?

+ Reply to Thread