+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attendance - SC State game

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Attendance - SC State game

Here is a $14 rain proof hat. It says "one Size Fits Most" which means I would have to cut eye holes in the front of it.

https://www.waderusa.com/frogg-toggs...FUM7gQodWfwOZA
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    "hands up--don't shoot". during the monsoon we had last year Russdawg and I were only ones on student side-- I was not allowed an umbrella. I now have that super Frog something rain gear ...

Seriously , glad your sister survived and I promise to avoid Umbrella and lighting
    Frog Toggs: BREATHABLE, lightweight, cheap. Wear polypropylene under them and you are SET. Always remember:

There's no such thing as bad weather, only underprepared people.

I need to get a copy of that photo with just us two oldtimers holding down OO, heck, the whole east upper deck. Ya gotta love it.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Frog Toggs: BREATHABLE, lightweight, cheap. Wear polypropylene under them and you are SET. Always remember:

There's no such thing as bad weather, only underprepared people.

I need to get a copy of that photo with just us two oldtimers holding down OO, heck, the whole east upper deck. Ya gotta love it.
    I had two Frogg Toggs ponchos in the car. We were very prepared. They are awesome (light weight, breathable, and it dries quick). We bought two of these for the Heart of Dallas bowl and used them a few times last year.

We will probably upgrade to the suits (Frogg Toggs All Sport Rain Suit $50)

Frogg Toggs Ultra-Lite Poncho with Hood
    Walmart $15

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I had a raincoat in my car parked in b.s. Lot. But was at stadium when it started raining. Stuck it out without any rain coat.

+ Reply to Thread