+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Health Issues

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hillary Health Issues

Hum....

71% DOCTORS SAY HILLARY HEALTH CONCERNS SERIOUS
    'COULD BE DISQUALIFYING'
    Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). About 20% said concerns were "likely overblown, but should be addressed as by full release of medical records." Only 2.7% responded that they were "just a political attack; I have confidence in the letter from her physician and see no cause for concern."
    While more than 81% were aware of her history of a concussion, only 59% were aware of the cerebral sinus thrombosis, and 52% of the history of deep venous thrombosis.
    More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis" in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been "too much emphasis."
    Nearly two-thirds said that a physician who had a concern about a candidate's fitness to serve for health reasons should "make the concerns known to the public." Only 11% said a physician should "keep silent unless he had personally examined the patient," and 10% that the candidate's health was "off limits for public discussion."
    Eighty-eight respondents submitted comments. One said that "the public interest will ALWAYS override either privacy rights or rights of self-determination in the case of a presidential candidate." Another mentioned Clinton's "so called loss of memory claimed during her FBI questioning about her email server." Beyond the specific questions, one remarked that "I think that the candidate should be honest with the public about his/her health!" The history of the concussion was concerning: "The public must watch the movie Concussion to realize that such an injury does affect thought process."
    A poll of 833 randomly selected registered voters by Gravis Marketing showed that nearly half (49%) were not aware of the "well documented major health issues that Hillary Clinton has." Nearly three-fourths (74%) were unaware of Bill Clinton's statement that Hillary suffered a "terrible" concussion requiring "six months of very serious work to get over." The majority (57%) thought that candidates should release their medical records.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300325065.html

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Hillary Health Issues

71% doctors do not know who FDR is.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares? Health is so far down on her list of concerns.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Who cares? Health is so far down on her list of concerns.
    Right below her figure

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Right below her figure
    I don't know, those bank accounts she has (the known and especially unknown) are pretty concerning.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

AAPS is the same group who wrote that Obama won by using a linguistic style similar to the techniques of hypnotism.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

She needs some much better decent medical expertise. Maybe she's been having to use ObamaCare and can't pick her own doctor and hospital. Hum.....yes much like the rest of us in the lower cast system that democrats are pushing.
    I bet she and the Dems treat it like the Great and Powerful OZ and there's nothing to see here; " don't look behind that curtain".

HILLARY 'FAINTS' AS SECRET SERVICE RUSHES HER OUT OF 9/11 MEMORIAL...
    'Overheated'...
    VIDEO: Stumbles off curb...
    Knees buckled...
    Lost shoe...

WASH POST: HEALTH NOW AN ISSUE...
    Press left in dark...
    CAMPAIGN CONFUSION...

ANOTHER EPISODE

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, she does have medical (physical) issues. That much is very clear. She is 68 yrs old, so no spring chicken. It must be some type of brain disorder, since she blacks out and/or gets dizzy and falls a lot. I'm not a doctor....nor did I play one on TV....so I am no expert. But, all of these incidents, which seem to be increasing in severity and occurrence point to there being something wrong. The American people have a right to know what these medical issues are, and how they might impact her ability to perform the duties of the Office of the President of the United States. Which, is a very demanding job.

And, on a personal note. I am concerned about her well-being. I know she wants to be POTUS, but she needs to consider her health and do what is right for her and her family.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Chick on TV said she was wearing dark clothing in high humidity and did not have time to stay hydrated. What makes these people lie like that?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

That her entire entourage and the Secret Service treated it as simply routine should be enough to let people know everything being put out by her camp is bullshit. Sadly, they won't care.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Chick on TV said she was wearing dark clothing in high humidity and did not have time to stay hydrated. What makes these people lie like that?
    Where's the lie? She was wearing dark clothes and it was humid, and for all you know, she may have only had coffee this morning, no water.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Where's the lie? She was wearing dark clothes and it was humid, and for all you know, she may have only had coffee this morning, no water.
    I reckon the lie was that they used that for an excuse BEFORE the news broke...then they continued to use it for an excuse AFTER the the guy with the camera busted her about to pass out and it taking 4 grown men to catch her. Hope nobody was injured in the rescue attempt.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

This link has a closer straight on angle that I can't find in any other video. You can see her legs buckling at the knee and ankle.

If I knew anything about healthcare, I'd have something to say about this. For example...I might say something like..."that crap ain't heat related"

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/...holding-389454

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I am no medical person but what I saw earlier today makes me believe she has something wrong that needs attention. I don't care if she is republican / democrat, I hate to see any human suffering with medical issues.....hope she makes a full recovery.

+ Reply to Thread