+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Health Issues

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Hillary Health Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Hillary on her deathbed would be a better president than Drumph.
    You supporting Hillary just because she is the anti-Trump equates you to the trump supporters you continually belittle. Perhaps you don't realize that. I understand you obviously not supporting Trump. I can understand why you will vote for Hillary over Trump. But how can you have anything positive to say about Hillary? Are you just completely brainwashed?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    MS is another good guess. Nothing explains the coughs though. Apparently they say she was diagnosed Friday with pneumonia, which would certainly explain the coughing...but it doesn't explain why her physician wouldn't admit to a hospital someone her age, who has been as physicially active and stressed as she has over the past 12 months, and diagnosed with pneumonia. that can be a deadly combination. Magically, she has been treated for the pneumonia over the weekend and is recovering nicely.

Just because someone has MD behind their name doesn't mean they aren't a liar.
    Only reason I thought MS is because it compromises so many areas of bodily function. Weakened muscles and nerves can make it difficult to grasp things or remain upright. It can also affect the strength of your vocal cords and slur or otherwise inhibit speech. Also, weakened nerves and muscles in the chest can affect your ability to breath or clear your Airwwy by coughing something up. This can explain why she got pneumonia and her other issues.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Only reason I thought MS is because it compromises so many areas of bodily function. Weakened muscles and nerves can make it difficult to grasp things or remain upright. It can also affect the strength of your vocal cords and slur or otherwise inhibit speech. Also, weakened nerves and muscles in the chest can affect your ability to breath or clear your Airwwy by coughing something up. This can explain why she got pneumonia and her other issues.
    The only thing with the MS idea is that exacerbations typically last a while. That doesn't mean that she couldn't have had a brief episode though. the human body does weird stuff sometimes.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

You supporting Hillary just because she is the anti-Trump equates you to the trump supporters you continually belittle. Perhaps you don't realize that. I understand you obviously not supporting Trump. I can understand why you will vote for Hillary over Trump. But how can you have anything positive to say about Hillary? Are you just completely brainwashed?
    I will never support a candidate that has a lock on the racist vote and that supports China and Russia. Got it?

I will never support a candidate that has a lock on the racist vote and that supports China and Russia. Got it?
    you need to read my post again. No where in it can be found an inclusion suggesting you support Trump. It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.
    Last edited by RhythmDawg; 09-12-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

you need to read my post again. No where in it can be found an inclusion suggestion you support Trump. It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.
    His/her statements are more applicable to Hillary than Trump. For reference:

lock on the racist vote and that supports China and Russia.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

you need to read my post again. No where in it can be found an inclusion suggesting you support Trump. It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.
    Evidently you don't get it.

Evidently you don't get it.
    why don't you explain it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hillary is the racist/bigot and she has given Russia and China a pass for decades.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

why don't you explain it.
    Libtards can't explain it, because there is really nothing to explain. The term "racist" is a weapon they try to use, but the only power it wields is when the target of it "assigns" power to it. It is an empty, hollow charge. Keep in mind that democraps are the real racists. They are the ones that not only think, but advocate for the notion that unless you're white, you are too stupid to be successful on your own.

So, when a libtard calls someone a racist, who is not, it is like firing blanks. Asking a libtard to explain it, is well, like asking how come that guy you "shot" with blanks is still standing? The term "racist" is suppose to be enough. Of course, strong-willed people like Trump refuse to play their game. Again, it has no power unless you give it some.

Just look at how desperate KKK has gotten. "a basket of deplorables" The hope is Trump supporters will go, hey, wait! I don't want to be deplorable. Instead, thankfully, more and more Americans are seeing the KKKs of the world, the democraps, for what they truly are: the pigs in Animal Farm.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

So why did Hillary attend Trump's wedding? Why did she take money from Trump? Better yet, Clinton also has the endorsement of a KKK grand wizard, not to mention a cozy relationship with former WV congressman Robert Byrd, an admitted member of the KKK.

It seems you're the one supporting a racist, you're a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    So why did Hillary attend Trump's wedding? Why did she take money from Trump? Better yet, Clinton also has the endorsement of a KKK grand wizard, not to mention a cozy relationship with former WV congressman Robert Byrd, an admitted member of the KKK.

It seems you're the one supporting a racist, you're a hypocrite.
    I never support a candidate that has a lock on the racist vote and that racists flock to. That's me. You are free to support the candidate of your choice.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I never support a candidate that has a lock on the racist vote and that racists flock to. That's me.
    And that is Hillary.

How much money did she take from Sharia Law friendly nations?

You are so bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    And that is Hillary.

How much money did she take from Sharia Law friendly nations?

You are so bogus.

If you want to vote racists, I'm okay with that. Everyone is free to vote the candidate of their choice. Got it?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to vote racists, I'm okay with that.
    I don't! But some people will vote for Hillary and that's a sad marker on America.

+ Reply to Thread