+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you watching it or not?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Are you watching it or not?

I think I'll pass.

They are all about being PC. The constant "I support his right to..." (to be an unAmerican idiot). Yeah, that's great!

On top of that, they make rules just for PC reasons now. The concussion rule...Clearly Newton should have been pulled from the game, but it was their poster child so they couldn't apply the rule to him. THEN the bogus SOBs want to fine the guys who hit him. Amazing!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Are you watching it or not?

???

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post

???
    Heard a guy on the radio say what a great way it was for the Seattle players to remember the deceased and protest at the same time.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

In the past ten years, I've probably averaged watching about two hours of pro football per year. That may go down to zero this year. I never watch ESPN - for anything.
    Go Tech!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    In the past ten years, I've probably averaged watching about two hours of pro football per year. That may go down to zero this year. I never watch ESPN - for anything.
    Yep, I think I am done too.

For pro sports I will stick to hockey, where even the Russians, Swedes and Czechs know how to stand and be respectful when the anthem is played.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

I know many have already made up their minds about the NFL, but the Steelers just had 100 percent participation in the anthem... to honor their teammate Andrew Villanueva.

He is the starting left tackle and former Ranger with 3 tours of duty in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I know many have already made up their minds about the NFL, but the Steelers just had 100 percent participation in the anthem... to honor their teammate Andrew Villanueva.

He is the starting left tackle and former Ranger with 3 tours of duty in Afghanistan.
    Good deal.

Sadly it only takes one idiot like Kapernick on the team to gain the support of the nfl.

+ Reply to Thread