+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should be easy

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Should be easy

If we trot out Ryan Higgins first drive of the TXtech game, we will know that Holtz's loyalty to him is stronger than his loyalty to the program and its fan base. There is no way anyone can believe he is our best quarterback.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Should be easy

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    If we trot out Ryan Higgins first drive of the TXtech game, we will know that Holtz's loyalty to him is stronger than his loyalty to the program and its fan base. There is no way anyone can believe he is our best quarterback.
    I disagree.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I disagree.
    I agree with ChipDog's disagree.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I agree to disagree!
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I agree with ChipDog's disagree.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I thought Higgins did fine except for forcing a few balls that he should have ran out of bounds with or thrown away.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Higgins did fine except for forcing a few balls that he should have ran out of bounds with or thrown away.
    He made about 8 dumb plays in the first half, which would have lost the game against a better opponent. But I thought he played great in the 3rd quarter. He spoke of a mental turning point at halftime. Let's hope he figured it out.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

If we trot out Ryan Higgins first drive of the Texas tech game, we will know that Holtz's loyalty to him is stronger than his loyalty to the program and its fan base. There is no way anyone can believe he is our best quarterback.
    . Glad you were not Coach now or when Terry B was our QB-- career--42 INTs and 39 tds. Over 700 yards offense and a post that slams Qb and Coach. Typical social media negative crud

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

400+ yds, 65% completion rate, and 4 TDS will offset a couple of ints, any time. He is the starter until Holtz says otherwise. Better get used to it.

It's nice to know we have more than one option at QB. Just one snap away. ....

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I posted elsewhere-- Coach Holtz- Tim Ratay and Fitch are all idiots who spend 150-200 hours a week deciding who gives us best chance to win and of course a handful of BBB posters are SO much smarter/better informed that professional coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    400+ yds, 65% completion rate, and 4 TDS will offset a couple of ints, any time. He is the starter until Holtz says otherwise. Better get used to it.

It's nice to know we have more than one option at QB. Just one snap away. ....
    . Amen! Posted so many times-- Terry threw 42 INTs and 39 tds against div 2 teams. Imagine If BBB was around for those days.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

If we trot out Ryan Higgins first drive of the Texas tech game, we will know that Holtz's loyalty to him is stronger than his loyalty to the program and its fan base. There is no way anyone can believe he is our best quarterback.
    It would be ironic if he was most loyal to the only QB on the roster that he didn't recruit. I wonder if it's something other than loyalty, or if loyalty, why?

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I posted elsewhere-- Coach Holtz- Tim Ratay and Fitch are all idiots who spend 150-200 hours a week deciding who gives us best chance to win and of course a handful of BBB posters are SO much smarter/better informed that professional coaches
    Very nicely stated! The coaches have been building this team and working with the players for HOURS. I think they know more about the personnel than we (BBB) do. Get off their backs and lets cheer on this team.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

this sounds familiar....2013 familiar
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChipDog

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    this sounds familiar....2013 familiar
    I am not going to hold anything that Higgins did in 2013 against him. He was playing as a Freshman with probably the worst O-Line that I have seen at Tech, (1985 to present), and no wide receivers that could get open on their own. Plus I heard after the season was over that he had suffered several injuries during the season because of all of the sacks that he had to endure. The Texans did the same thing to David Carr and it RUINED him as a starting QB.

That said, he needs to play like he did in the 3rd quarter last night going forward, or we should go ahead and give J'mar another shot at starting.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

My biggest concern from last night was how our O-Line; especially starting O-Line played against a 1-AA opponent.

I was expecting the O-Line to be one of the strengths of the team this year!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread