+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Tennis. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls 4-1 to No. 43 Tulane

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In their fourth attempt this dual season to take down a nationally-ranked opponent, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis came up short in what ended up being a 4-1 loss to No. 43 Tulane on Saturday at the City Park Pepsi Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Conference Match to Middle Tennessee

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team opened the Conference USA match on Sunday afternoon by winning the doubles point, but Middle Tennessee rallied in singles to take the win 4-2 at the City Park Pepsi Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Plays at TJC, Hosts GSU this Weekend

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team looks to put an end to a two-game losing streak this weekend as they face two opponents, the first coming on Saturday at Tyler Junior College with first serve set for 1 p.m. at the JoAnn Medlock Murphy Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Downs GSU, 7-0, on Senior Day

Seniors Jazmin Britos, Marta Sramkova and Haley Ballinger each delivered victories in both singles and doubles in their final home matches at the LA Tech Tennis Complex, helping the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team to a 7-0 shutout victory over Grambling State on Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Closes Regular Season at No. 35 Rice

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will close out the regular season in Houston on Saturday at No. 35 Rice with first serve set for 11 a.m. at the George R. Brown Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls at No. 35 Rice

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team faced its fifth nationally-ranked opponent of the spring and could not pull off the upset, falling 7-0 to No. 35 Rice on Saturday afternoon at the George R. Brown Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech to Battle Charlotte in First Round of C-USA Tournament

It will be a rematch of last year’s first round as the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will take on the Charlotte 49ers to open the Conference USA Tournament on Thursday, April 20 at 9 a.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Set for First Round Match versus Charlotte

A new season starts on Thursday for the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team as they are set to take on Charlotte in the first round of the Conference USA Tournament at 9 a.m. at the Waranch Tennis Complex in Denton, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Comeback Falls Short for LA Tech in C-USA Tournament

Just like last year in the first round of the Conference USA Tournament, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team found themselves down 2-0 in the match against Charlotte.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Britos, Manjon Earn All-Conference USA Honors

Louisiana Tech’s Jazmin Britos and Nadja Manjon were named to the Women’s Tennis All-Conference USA Team in singles on Friday, as voted on by the 14 league head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Jazmin Britos Takes Scary Risk and Serves up an Ace

This past Saturday inside a jam-packed Thomas Assembly Center, Jazmin Britos became part of the 100,000 strong as she received her diploma from Louisiana Tech University with a degree in business administration.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread