+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Tennis. 2016-2017 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Tommy McClelland announced Tuesday that Amanda Stone has been hired to lead the Lady Techster tennis program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: W. Tennis. @LATechTen Names Stone Head Coach

Looks like a good hire. Successful Div. II coach.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Announces Fall Schedule

Newly-appointed head coach Amanda Stone will lead the eight members of the Louisiana Tech tennis team as the Lady Techsters will participate in three tournaments that will make up the 2016 fall season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Opens Fall Season at Warhawk Invite

The Louisiana Tech tennis team will hit the courts on Friday for the first time this fall season as the Lady Techsters make the short trek down I-20 to Monroe to participate in the Warhawk Invitational at Raymond Heard Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Finish Strong at Warhawk Invitational

There may have been some nervousness on day one of the Warhawk Invitational for the Louisiana Tech tennis team, but that was not the case on Saturday as the Lady Techsters won 10 matches while claiming two singles and one doubles titles at Raymond Heard Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Set to Compete at Ragin’ Cajuns Fall Classic

The Louisiana Tech tennis team will look to build upon the success of its opening fall tournament when they travel south to compete this weekend in the Ragin’ Cajuns Fall Classic at the Culotta Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Claims Three Flight Titles at Ragin’ Cajuns Fall Classic

The Louisiana Tech tennis team claimed one singles title and two doubles titles this weekend at the Ragin’ Cajuns Fall Classic at the Culotta Tennis Center on the campus of Louisiana-Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech to Participate in ITA Southern Regionals

Next up on the fall schedule for the Louisiana Tech tennis team is the much-anticipated 2016 ITA Southern Regional Championships which will start on Friday, Oct. 14 and run through Monday in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Closes ITA Regionals with Victories

The Louisiana Tech tennis team wrapped up action at the ITA Southern Regionals hosted by the University of Alabama this weekend, highlighted by two semifinalists in doubles and two finalists in the back draw of singles.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Concludes Fall Season at MSU Fall Invite

The Louisiana Tech tennis team will play in its fourth and final fall tournament this weekend as they travel north to participate in the Missouri State Fall Invite at the Cooper Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Closes Fall Schedule with Two Singles Flight Titles

The Louisiana Tech tennis team put together its most consistent performance of the fall in their last tournament of the season, claiming two titles and four runner-up finishes on Saturday in the MSU Fall Invite at the Cooper Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Releases 2017 Spring Schedule

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone announced on Wednesday the 2017 spring schedule which consists of 22 matches, beginning with a doubleheader on Jan. 20 in Stillwater, Oklahoma versus Oral Roberts and OK State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Tennis Opens Spring Season versus Oral Roberts, No. 5 OK State

Under the guidance of first-year head coach Amanda Stone, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team opens up its dual spring season on Friday in a doubleheader versus Oral Roberts and Oklahoma State at the Greenwood Tennis Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Splits Matches on First Day of Spring Season

First-year head coach Amanda Stone picked up her first win at the helm of the Louisiana Tech tennis team on Friday morning as the Lady Techsters shutout Oral Roberts, 4-0, in a neutral site match in Stillwater, Oklahoma at the Greenwood Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Set to Battle No. 21 Texas A&M

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will face its second straight nationally-ranked opponent on Wednesday afternoon at 3 p.m. when they travel to take on No. 21 Texas A&M at the George P. Mitchell Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread