+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls at No. 22 Texas A&M

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis put up a strong fight, taking three singles matches into a third set, but the Lady Techsters would end up falling 7-0 to No. 22 Texas A&M on Wednesday afternoon at the George T. Mitchell Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Start Time for Tennis Home Opener Changed

The home opener on Sunday, Jan. 30 for the Louisiana Tech women's tennis start will now start at 1 p.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Set for Home Opener on Sunday

After back-to-back games against top 25 teams on the road, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will play in its home opener against Sam Houston State on Sunday at 1 p.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Downs Sam Houston State in Home Opener

In a hard fought match on Sunday afternoon versus Sam Houston State, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team managed to come away with big point after big point in what ultimately resulted in a 6-1 victory at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Travels to Birmingham to Face UAB, Samford

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will travel to Birmingham, Alabama this weekend to take on Conference USA foe UAB on Saturday at 10 a.m. at George Ward Park and Samford on Sunday at noon at the Samford Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Down Blazers, 5-2

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team dropped the doubles point to UAB, but they stormed back to win five singles matches to take the 5-2 conference victory on Saturday afternoon at George Ward Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls at Samford

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team was not able to win the three-set matches like it did the day before, falling 5-2 to Samford on Sunday afternoon at the Samford Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces In-State Foes McNeese State, NSU this Weekend

After playing teams in the state of Oklahoma, Texas and Alabama, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will face a pair of in-state foes this weekend, starting with a home matchup against McNeese State on Saturday at 11 a.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Shuts Out McNeese State at Home

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone made a few minor changes to the doubles teams and the singles lineup on Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls 4-3 to Northwestern State

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team was able to pick up three wins at the bottom of the singles lineup, but Northwestern State grabbed the three at the top and the doubles point to win 4-3 on Sunday afternoon at the Jack Fisher Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Alexandra Starkova: A Relentless Competitor with a Powerful Forehand

When Alexandra Starkova was a little kid growing up in Madrid, Spain, she decided to stop hip hop dancing and start playing tennis.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Heads to Lone Star State for Two Weekend Matches

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will head to the Lone Star State this weekend for a pair of dual matches, starting on Saturday at 11 a.m. versus Incarnate Word at the UIW Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Blanks Incarnate Word in Road Win

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team picked up their second road win of the spring season on Saturday evening, shutting out Incarnate Word, 7-0, at the UIW Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Gets Road Sweep with Win over Texas State

The last two weekends, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team has won on Saturday then lost on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Continues Road Swing at No. 31 Missouri

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team continues its six-game road swing on Saturday when they go up against 31st-ranked Missouri at noon at the Mizzou Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread