+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2016-2017 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls 5-2 to No. 31 Missouri

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team went toe-to-toe with 31st-ranked Missouri, but the Lady Techsters ended up falling by a score of 5-2 to the Tigers on Saturday afternoon at the Mizzou Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Downs Previously Unbeaten Central Arkansas

One day after going toe-for-toe with a nationally-ranked opponent, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team returned to the courts and defeated previously unbeaten Central Arkansas by a final score of 4-1 on Sunday afternoon in a neutral site match at the Copper Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces South Alabama in Mobile

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will play its sixth straight road match on Friday, traveling to Mobile to take on South Alabama at 1 p.m. at the Bruce David Lubel Memorial Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Match to South Alabama

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis tried to hand South Alabama its first home loss since 2013, but the Lady Techsters ended up falling to the Jaguars in Mobile by a final score of 6-1 on Friday afternoon at the Bruce David Lubel Memorial Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Tennis Battles In-State Foes this Week

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will cap off its seven-game road swing on Thursday afternoon when they travel down I-20 to take on ULM at 2 p.m. at Heard Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Shutout Lady Tigers

After going seven straight matches on the road, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team returned home on Friday and picked up a 6-0 shutout win over crosstown foe Grambling State at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Faces Arkansas State on the Road

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team begins a three-game road stretch on Saturday when they face off against Arkansas State at 2 p.m. at the A-State Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Downs Arkansas State

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team took advantage of defaults in singles and doubles by Arkansas State to pick up a 6-1 road win over the Red Wolves on Saturday afternoon at the A-State Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech to Face Alcorn State in Vicksburg

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will be going for win No. 10 on the spring dual season on Tuesday afternoon when they travel to take on Alcorn State with first serve set for 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Notch Dual Win No. 10

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team notched win No. 10 on the spring season with a 7-0 shutout over Alcorn State on Tuesday afternoon at the Halls Ferry Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Takes on SMU in Dallas on Sunday

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team looks to extend its season-best three-game winning streak on Sunday when they head to the Lone Star State to take on SMU at noon at the SMU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls 4-3 to SMU

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team had its season-best three-game winning streak snapped on Sunday in a close 4-3 loss to SMU at the SMU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Hosts Stephen F. Austin on Wednesday

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team looks to remain perfect at home come Wednesday when they play host to Stephen F. Austin at 2 p.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Cruises to 6-1 Win over SFA

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team remained undefeated at home this season with a 6-1 win over Stephen F. Austin on an overcast Wednesday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Takes on Tulane, Middle Tennessee in New Orleans

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will travel south to New Orleans this weekend for two matches at the City Park Pepsi Tennis Center, facing Tulane on Saturday at 10 a.m. and Conference USA foe Middle Tennessee on Sunday at 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread