+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bookstore - Adidas Jerseys are in

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Bookstore - Adidas Jerseys are in

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Bookstore - Adidas Jerseys are in

The told me on Twitter that they aren't available online yet, but they will be. You can call them to place an order, though

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Any idea how much they are going to be? I need a new Jersey badly, but if its to pricey ill have to settle for a tshirt. That is if I ever can make a game this year @_@ Working night shifts sucks sometimes >_>

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Any idea how much they are going to be? I need a new Jersey badly, but if its to pricey ill have to settle for a tshirt. That is if I ever can make a game this year @_@ Working night shifts sucks sometimes >_>
    i bought one yesterday. I think it was $60 or $65. The got a few more new adidas items in this week also.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    i bought one yesterday. I think it was $60 or $65. The got a few more new adidas items in this week also.
    Thank you. $60 is definitely doable as a one time purchase, i just have to hold off on buying a part for the computer im building lol

The only other problem is if they come in my size, which one would think they would.

Puppy 3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light 3rdGenDawg's Avatar

How was the sizing? I ordered one over the phone the other day but am worried when it arrives it wont fit. Hard to make a return to the bookstore from Ohio

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGenDawg View Post
    How was the sizing? I ordered one over the phone the other day but am worried when it arrives it wont fit. Hard to make a return to the bookstore from Ohio
    i had to go down a size. But I am transforming myself into a sexy beast, so it could simply be a function of that. But they do look like they run large...I almost fit in 2 sizes smaller.

My only complaint is that I'd like something other than 12. No offense Terry.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Does anybody know if these new Adidas jersey's come in Red?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No. They only have blue jerseys. (Spent 45 minutes browsing everything Friday.)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    No. They only have blue jerseys. (Spent 45 minutes browsing everything Friday.)
    Thanks for the update, JuBru. I couldn't find them on line.

You would think that with our upcoming "red out" game this week, somebody at LA Tech would have thought of this. Count this as ANOTHER missed opportunity by Louisiana Tech.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Maybe the bookstore has been reading this forum. They decided fans will have plenty of red faces and red asses so it didn't matter what color jersey folks are wearing, red out would be a success......

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

They have a red out t-shirt. Would have bought one, but it has that damn puppy on it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They have a red out t-shirt. Would have bought one, but it has that damn puppy on it.
    The freebies (1st 1000) have the flag block T.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The freebies (1st 1000) have the flag block T.
    better looking even with the csra ad on it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

better looking even with the csra ad on it.
    Flag block T and Puppy dawg are both weak.

Best logo ever and we screw with it constantly.

+ Reply to Thread