+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who you fo?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Who you fo?

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    I knew you were too stupid to understand it.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

If we are going to discuss politics move this thread to that part of the board. I keep looking for something about football here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    If we are going to discuss politics move this thread to that part of the board. I keep looking for something about football here.
    Football, politics,...no matter. Most of us adults can handle both. If you can't handle it, you just need to move on. That's sounds like the best solution.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

"Who yo fo?" Is not an obvious sports thread.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Football, politics,...no matter. Most of us adults can handle both. If you can't handle it, you just need to move on. That's sounds like the best solution.
    Are you telling me to move on. That's what I do. I click on the thread to get info about the topic and generally when I see it's irrelevant I do just that. Move on and don't read it. So I guess this thread has gone strictly political and will ignore it from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Are you telling me to move on. That's what I do. I click on the thread to get info about the topic and generally when I see it's irrelevant I do just that. Move on and don't read it. So I guess this thread has gone strictly political and will ignore it from now on.
    Good. It's always good to take good advice.

+ Reply to Thread