+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Money Dawgs

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Money Dawgs

I have reached an age were a 100% stock allocation no longer meets my risk appetite. Looking at some bond funds and etfs but don't have the bond experience that I should have.

What do fellow BBBers use to diversify? I have researched Pimco and Fidelity bond products. What other areas should I be looking to?

Part of me wants to allocate a percentage to core stocks like KMB, PG, KO, PEP, etc. and let them ride out till I walk into the retirement sunset.

The older I get though, the less risk tolerant I believe I will become.

TLDR summary - what are your go to bond funds?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Money Dawgs

My company won't let me discuss this on a forum and the people you really want to ask can't discuss it online either.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Money Dawgs

He could send a PM to you though, or to Johnnylightnin, or to your Dad, or to Rinodawg

Then y'all would be FORCED to reply.

I HATE overcomplicated compliance. That's the reason I let me 6 and 63 go. Can't imagin all the BS that goes with a 7, etc..

+ Reply to Thread