+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LSU Has Fired Les Miles Today 2016 Coaching Carousel Begins.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: LSU Has Fired Les Miles Today 2016 Coaching Carousel Begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    thats not a good thing because they'll somehow convince the legislators to tax US to pay all those salaries
    I'd wager you're safe in Fayettenam.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'd wager you're safe in Fayettenam.
    Cant take the Louisiana outta the boy

And you never know, theres not really a limit to the shady stuff BR would try to pull

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I guess UH should be worrying about Tom Herman. They're paying him $3 million now.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I guess UH should be worrying about Tom Herman. They're paying him $3 million now.
    He's good, but still unproven as a head coach.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Figures I've seen indicate that the tiggers will be paying the hatter something like 12.9 mm $ over the next 6 years not to coach. Ideally, they hire a loser they have to replace within a couple or three years, again with a humongous buyout. Then they would be paying three h.c.'s all at the same time, two not to coach.

Curley Hallman!!! Curley Hallman!!! Curley Hallman!!!
    My most FAVORITE ever tiggers h.c.
    The situation Georgia might soon find itself in.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Can anyone remember the 8/31/2002 OSU game vs. us in Shreveport? I am forgetting it. I seem to distinctively recall that Miles had a good bit to do with giving us an opportunity to come back and win that game. Just curious if anyone remembers the general game narrative there.
    I seem to remember that OSU had the ball and a 4 point lead with about 5 minutes left in the game, and Miles was throwing instead of running the clock out. They weren't completing the passes, which gave us time to get the ball back and score with about a minute left in the game to win by 3.

+ Reply to Thread